• Attention!
    • In order to participate in the discussion, you need an account on forum.events.the-west.net.​
      • If you have a game account, register a forum account here: Create forum account
        Important: You cannot comment with your account from your home server (e.g. you cannot vote with an account from the German servers)! You have to have a separate registration on our Events Server!​
      • If you don't have a game account register here or send us an e-mail and we will create a game account for you: west-ts@support.innogames.com
        Please send us your desired nickname! Your account will be linked to the e-mail address from which you contact us! Please expect at least 48 hours for the account creation.​

Feedback International Fort Battle Championship 4

Succuboy

Unassigned
As I said, everybody who got banned kept their items already bought with the bonus money code from the practice.
So what was the point of the ban anyways? Just to slow down the ones who tried to see if the link work. Kekw.

Also people managed to use the money code to do the collector's fort weapon. :)

Last edited:

selakano

Unassigned
Don't you think that it was better FOR EVERYONE to make the old link working for all ???

I enter in the world for first time, one hour after the world opened. First think i ask for, was starter bag, everyone send me the link from Practice.. I mean, EVERYONE. And you know what? that was totally ok in my mind. And you know why? Because YOU TOLD US TO DO THAT in the practice world.

Immediately i started trying to connect again and again from that link. You had disabled it by that time , me and several other players were confused because we havent bags in our inventory....

And if its true that an admin told to someone to log from that link, then why you react like that? did you checked it? no one can see which admin did that because all of us was making refresh, log in - log out over and over again in order to see if we find the bag.

With your decision, actually, you have punished people who were the half of the day in front of the pc, trying to connect and start working for their teams and the tournament, people who had re-aranged the whole day schedule in order to be there as soon as possible, when the world was oppening,.

It was totally unfair.....

Solution was to easy. to made old link working for everyone.

devilltown

Unassigned
Those whose teams are known have now started to earn money and collect experience points. Is this a fair way?

After the registration of all players ends, the server will open, I think we will be involved in an unfair race in the first minute.

EREWAN

Unassigned
Those whose teams are known have now started to earn money and collect experience points. Is this a fair way?

After the registration of all players ends, the server will open, I think we will be involved in an unfair race in the first minute.

I think it's pretty fair, most teams and players are done and prepared, one or two players might come late, but it's usually their own fault.

Seems enough fair to me

devilltown

Unassigned
Why is there no explanation? There shouldn't be such indifference, unfair competition is being created among the players.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

devilltown

Unassigned
I talked to support 4 days ago.. why is it the players fault? The messages are still there.
I think it's pretty fair, most teams and players are done and prepared, one or two players might come late, but it's usually their own fault.

Seems enough fair to me

akin1

Unassigned
I sent an e-mail to the e-mail address in the announcement on April 13, but the event world that did not work is not listed.

EREWAN

Unassigned
I talked to support 4 days ago.. why is it the players fault? The messages are still there.

Syntex said this
Most of them are in MIX2 and MIX3. Some waiting to be added to existing teams. Only a few 1-2 were not assigned, who submitted a ticket in the last 12 hours.

So if you are waiting for team assignment for 4 days, admin had to lie, then? Or you? I don't see how those two statements can work together unless one of you is not telling the truth...

devilltown

Unassigned
If so, let the ADMIN answer, not you, with what knowledge or authority do you answer. Do you know more than other players or did you give your opinion while organizing the event?

EREWAN

Unassigned
I'd say me sharing my observation doesn't in any way prevent admin from answering? I am not expressing my authority over anybody, I believe everyone is free to share their opinion or participate in discussion.

Whether do I know more than other players, well certainly more than some of them, but apart from publicly known information and information told to leaders, then no, that's all I know. You can notice, however, I am not making any conclusions, just pointing out two contradicting statements.
To make things clear whose version is the right one, that's up to you and admins to discuss.

Let me just add one more thing, players who sing up without a team assigned will be at disadvantage no matter what you do, purely because premade teams had weeks, even months for preparation and strategy and their cooperation will be much easier because those teams were created organically often constisting of people who have known each other for years.

Syntex

Admin
Event Coordinator
Community Manager
As I checked, there are some players who had received the answer that they have been signed up, but are not on the list... So I am really sorry for that.

Please send us a ticket if you have not heard from us. And please excuse us for the longer waiting time, we have so many incoming tickets. We do our best to answer you as soon as possible. I agree, it is not fair. But was also not fair that almost half of the players without a team choose to join a team without informing us.

Not talking about the fact that on Wednesday, we had not enough players even to have 2 teams of 50 players. We really had 2 options: make teams with whom we can, and leave out the others, or make possible somehow for everyone to play. Therefore we assigned players to other teams, but after we did it we realized many players are double subscribed, and mixed teams have less players than we anticipated.

And about the marketing campaign problem, some players used other links as well. We did our best to mitigate the disadvantage as much as we could.

We really do our best, but is hard when so many small mistakes happen. So here we are.

devilltown

Unassigned
As I checked, there are some players who had received the answer that they have been signed up, but are not on the list... So I am really sorry for that.

Please send us a ticket if you have not heard from us. And please excuse us for the longer waiting time, we have so many incoming tickets. We do our best to answer you as soon as possible. I agree, it is not fair. But was also not fair that almost half of the players without a team choose to join a team without informing us.

Not talking about the fact that on Wednesday, we had not enough players even to have 2 teams of 50 players. We really had 2 options: make teams with whom we can, and leave out the others, or make possible somehow for everyone to play. Therefore we assigned players to other teams, but after we did it we realized many players are double subscribed, and mixed teams have less players than we anticipated.

And about the marketing campaign problem, some players used other links as well. We did our best to mitigate the disadvantage as much as we could.

We really do our best, but is hard when so many small mistakes happen. So here we are.
We opened tickets both via e-mail and support. I just stated that if the players are not started at the same time and time, this will result in unfair competition. Each team is formed, if there are more participants, participation is not accepted, but each player is started at the same time to ensure equal competition.

JWillow

Unassigned

To be honest the competition has been unfair since the practice, so worrying about a drop in the bucket now is not going to matter much.

If IFBC 4 was to be fair, teams should have been registered first and then the practice start with teams players would be on, so all teams had learning period, instead only premade teams have a chance of prevailing.

Better to accept that some teams have an advantage while others never had a chance, I think the players that made the idea in the first place meant for it to be this way, wipe out unorganized teams to boost their confidence for the only 4-5 that ever had a chance anyway? LOL, only fairness is found in death as everyone dies one day.

felixzey

Unassigned
@Syntex You do realise, when someone has gotten a serious advantage you should make every possible thing to bring fairness back. This event was all about fairness and nothing else. You made a mistake and you left old advertising links working. Many many many players have used those links and have gotten a massive advantage over money. It's visible in the rankings as well. You want to talk about fairness? Why didn't you remove everything they have bought ans everything they got from the advertising links? Why did you think that 2 hours of ban is enough to compensate other players. Do you think it's easy to get an extra 2.5M just by doing 15s in 2 hours? Did you ever think that that extra 2.5M helps so much with money, having extra clothes to open some hard jobs and even for reskill potions. You let them have all these for no reason whatsoever because you thought just a 2 hour ban is enough?

You only have 2 choices, you either remove EVERYTHING from the players that used those links and ban them for a whole day or you let all players get the extra money link too. This way everything is "fair" am I right? I really hope I see your answer about this situation because simply you seem to not give a lot of f.... about it which makes me question the whole event if it's actually fair or not.

devilltown

Unassigned
And the problem is still not solved. Even though I did not participate in the battles on the trial server, I played. But I still cannot log in to the IFBC4 server. I registered via support and email on 2024/04/07 and received a positive response but I still cannot log in to the event server. Other players have made a lot of progress within 24 hours, so the competition is over from the beginning and now I believe that this event and the organizers of the event are not honest. I have been playing THE WEST for 16 years and I constantly get nuggets on the TR server, but there is no longer any doubt that we have been pushed out of the event
JUSTICE COMING LATE IS NOT JUSTICE..