• Attention!
    • In order to participate in the discussion, you need an account on forum.events.the-west.net.​
      • If you have a game account, register a forum account here: Create forum account
        Important: You cannot comment with your account from your home server (e.g. you cannot vote with an account from the German servers)! You have to have a separate registration on our Events Server!​
      • If you don't have a game account register here or send us an e-mail and we will create a game account for you: west-ts@support.innogames.com
        Please send us your desired nickname! Your account will be linked to the e-mail address from which you contact us! Please expect at least 48 hours for the account creation.​

Feedback International Fort Battle Championship 4

Syntex

Admin
Event Coordinator
Community Manager
ALL battles experienced SAME issues.

No other team was given the same opportunity. Not even defending team was involved in the discussion.

There are quests which require you to participate in battles, get hits/dodges, now this team can complete some of them and have better gear for their first main event fort battle. We are not even their opponents but i find it really disgusting you don't care about that.

What steps will be taken to eliminate the unfair advantage, and why was no one informed about the battle. No communication, no announcement, wasn't offered to any other team.

What leaders are responsible for what exactly? There is no mention in rules that we can message you about extra battles.
Why exactly did the team who won anyway request a compensation battle and didn't even contact the enemy team?
Their only purpose was to get ahead, on which they suceeded.

Looking forward to your next reply
We stated that if you have problems, please contact us. If the battle could not be played due to an error, is logic we can replay it. This goes also to tournament battles. If no one contacted us, we assumed there was no need for redoing the practice battle. In case a leader contacted us, we assume they discussed it with the other leader.

If you had the same server issue, please contact us, and we can reschedule it for between May 1 and May 5.

Also, it was requested to have Awesomia / large battles in order to make it possible to play on more battle for everyone. We will do some during the break.

Henry Higgins

Unassigned
Can we have clarification on Awesomia battles during break pls. How are 4 battles supposed to occur simultaneously each day, granted 10m apart on their start time? It says advised divisions, but no restrictions either? The language of this post is hard to understand. Thank you

Henry Higgins

Unassigned
Also, while that's being cleared up if awesomia fort or other larges (and whom will be owning towns), would also be nice to have forts passed out for maneuvers. Not that there's enough small forts (14) for each team, but something might be worthwhile. Certainly don't leave half in one groups hands and others without a fort to maneuver in, please. :)

JWillow

Unassigned
Sorry Henry, I know you don't like it when I answer stuff for the mods but for one question maybe this part will make it clear. (so while called awesomia battles, think he just means mod dug larges) But it is fine to put me back in my place no matter if helpful or not.

Howdy Fort Fighters,

Practice Awesomia battles:

These battles happen in large forts, without join restrictions. There are 4 after each other, so if the previous battle turns out to be full, you will be able to join the following one. However, we advise for certain division to sign up, e.g. first 2 teams to attack, the other 2 on defense. It is up to the leaders to organize these between them.

Syntex

Admin
Event Coordinator
Community Manager
There are 4 battles, so all players can participate. If we do only 1, many will be left out. No restrictions, but we added just a recommendation about how teams should join, but is up to the leaders to decide between them.

What is your suggestion to give the forts evenly with 15 teams and 14 forts? Currently we were thinking to put them back to admin town.

Henry Higgins

Unassigned
There are 4 battles, so all players can participate. If we do only 1, many will be left out. No restrictions, but we added just a recommendation about how teams should join, but is up to the leaders to decide between them.

What is your suggestion to give the forts evenly with 15 teams and 14 forts? Currently we were thinking to put them back to admin town.
Yes, 1 of course would have to be a different size. But, I'd rather not suggest anything that could interfere with fort disbursement. It sure is a lot of swapping and renaming you folks have to do. :D Thank you for the fill-in battles during break and a good first stretch!

rel1

Unassigned
  • 2.4. Banned players cannot be replaced.
Can you tell us Syntex how is it possible that PL2 has 3 new characters in the town, which by the way are not even same characters as the banned players (1 adventurer, 2 soldiers replaced by 1 soldier and 2 duellists). This is not fair at all and I am really curious what you have to say about this

Syntex

Admin
Event Coordinator
Community Manager
  • 2.4. Banned players cannot be replaced.
Can you tell us Syntex how is it possible that PL2 has 3 new characters in the town, which by the way are not even same characters as the banned players (1 adventurer, 2 soldiers replaced by 1 soldier and 2 duellists). This is not fair at all and I am really curious what you have to say about this
Replaced players get banned and removed from the town. We do not replace players if they have been previously banned permanently. If the replaced players did not play during the IFBC or if the exchange request was during the preparation stage (before the first fort battle started), the new players got a totally new character, like a new player, and not the replaced player's character. All this information has been communicated to leaders via tickets.

From 24 Apr, 20:32 team replacements will happen as follow:
  • If the REPLACED player was inactive and did not claim their starting chest:
    • Level: 150
    • IFBC 4 chest
    • Can choose any class
  • If the REPLACED player was active before and used the IFBC4 chest:
    • Level 150
    • Will receive the character class and inventory items of the replaced player.

If you believe those accounts are not falling in any of the categories mentioned before, please report them on support, so we can check that. Thank you!

Paatryk02

Unassigned
@Syntex Okay, but what about this part of announcement, published on March 18, 2024?
§3. Team information
  1. Each team must have between 50-60 active players during the event.
  2. Teams can replace players that are inactive, if they can name a replacement player who isn't participating in the event.
    • 2.1. In this case, the new joiner will start at level 150 and will receive the character class and inventory items of the replaced player.

Zajecza Lapka

Unassigned
That's obvius that you can replace they player that is inactive.

The issue with PL2 is that those players were active, they've claimed the chest and had been banned. And still, replaced players got diffrent classes.

Now some clarifaction should take place who we consider inactive.
I'm aware of the situation that happend and i understand why those three players recived a "fresh start" and starting chest but i dont see any reason why they're able to switch classes. Fort battles had already tooke place by that date so they got competetive advantage with those switches.

Attachments

• inactive.jpg
    inactive.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 5