• Attention!
    • In order to participate in the discussion, you need an account on forum.events.the-west.net.​
      • If you have a game account, register a forum account here: Create forum account
        Important: You cannot comment with your account from your home server (e.g. you cannot vote with an account from the German servers)! You have to have a separate registration on our Events Server!​
      • If you don't have a game account register here or send us an e-mail and we will create a game account for you: west-ts@support.innogames.com
        Please send us your desired nickname! Your account will be linked to the e-mail address from which you contact us! Please expect at least 48 hours for the account creation.​

Feedback International Gold Rush V2

shmekeroo

Unassigned
Until now I didn't know how to activate the mouse cursor on the bandicam recording application, but now I've activated it and it will show exactly everything, not what CowGirl is saying ..I'll put the youtube link immediately

shmekeroo

Unassigned
CowGirl, now that I've activated from the registration program and the slider, I'll let you tell me what else is illegal here and also revel in how seconds play on two different worlds and adventures at the same time.
good luck

Last edited:

CowGirl

Unassigned
Notice you have a lot of time to ramble a lot!
First of all what you say there is a big nonsense, you have no way to use what you say there without opening another program and if I was doing this you could see very well in the video, I did not put the video to accuse myself, I put these videos to show that I have nothing to hide.
Secondly, bandicam doesn't film the mouse cursor and when I give seconds, if you observe well on the video, I give very fast because I have a very good dexterity, try to do this and stop talking nonsense here...
The only thing I do and it's illegal is that I spend too much time on this game and I know how to play it, not like other players who only know how to talk and be jealous!
If I did something illegal, I would probably be banned like other players, and every time I was banned I came with arguments and video and photo evidence!
I gave seconds on my phone this event, how many seconds haven't you given since you've been playing The West, so accept that I'm good and leave envy aside!
Good luck!!!
Have you been at home since the game started? Are you serious? I know that this set is great, I won 2 speeds and I have the weapons but I could not have been locked in my house all this time. I’m here to test the new dropps not to win, the set I don’t need, it won’t do me any good. Still take care of yourself, do not fall into addiction. The screen is not good for your health. You still need some time off. I’m writing this for you, I don’t know you, but if you have stayed on your character since the beginning of the game, it can be dangerous I hope you are aware of it.

CowGirl

Unassigned
@CowGirl Why were you banned? It seems you know a lot about this stuff , care to explain more? Funny because you won the Classic server event , how legitimately did you though?
I’m stuck like many of us, a friend sent me the link to speed, I launched it with chrome, with my usual tools.

I have been playing this game for 15 years, I paid for all my characters 60,000 €uros yes you read well: 60,000 €uros. I’ve never been stuck in this game in my life. The support puts an ad on my forum but it is not an obligation to be registered on this forum to play. No one warned us not to come up with a script: usually our support doesn’t say anything, they tolerate the script, so I came without asking myself questions like many of you. I was an FM radio administrator. When I had a guest in interview, I would go to the configuration panel and click on the list of members and there I would check a box "send an email to all members" and I would send an email to everyone to notify them of my guest coming for the interview.

I had 420,000 listeners in the winter, so by warning the listeners were coming
There, the various administrators of the game could have sent us a grouped email by marking: "hello, as every year we will have a speed world, we want to point out that all scripts are forbidden, we will not tolerate any script this will be the final ban. as a rule on the various servers we tolerate, because our team is nice but this will be forbidden, I hope you will take the time to read this email"

And now the player is warned

I find myself stuck I come back with another nickname I am rebloque cqar it is forbidden to come back!

It does not make good advertising for innogames, in any case this game has fewer and fewer people, there with speed and showing some recklessness they could have attracted people, it was the time but there they disgusted the few players who remain.

In life, when we communicate a lot the players say "the support is nice to alert us but there no mail, but when we do not vvient player on the game we have an email per week: mail sent automatically in case of inactivity

I find that the administrators did not warn the players enough, I will never surr their forum, I can not guess that they would lesscrips: I am not medium!!

Good gun

CG

CowGirl

Unassigned
Notice you have a lot of time to ramble a lot!
First of all what you say there is a big nonsense, you have no way to use what you say there without opening another program and if I was doing this you could see very well in the video, I did not put the video to accuse myself, I put these videos to show that I have nothing to hide.
Secondly, bandicam doesn't film the mouse cursor and when I give seconds, if you observe well on the video, I give very fast because I have a very good dexterity, try to do this and stop talking nonsense here...
The only thing I do and it's illegal is that I spend too much time on this game and I know how to play it, not like other players who only know how to talk and be jealous!
If I did something illegal, I would probably be banned like other players, and every time I was banned I came with arguments and video and photo evidence!
I gave seconds on my phone this event, how many seconds haven't you given since you've been playing The West, so accept that I'm good and leave envy aside!
Good luck!!!
I have no desire, I already have the weapons of El Gringo, I won 2 speeds!

Dexterity has nothing to do with how fast you click, I’ve been playing this game for 15 years. I think I know it. I didn’t come to win but to test the dropps of the latest works, I already have the El Gringo weapons but when I got them, I was playing 100% at home, I wasn’t going to a concett or a play.

When you are in concert you do not throw your character in 15 sec, when you play an instrument in front of other people either! And when you go to a theater play as an author, you stay late with the actors without taking care of a character on a game!

felixzey

Unassigned
It will be a long process as they have to see how legitimate the actions of the winners were. Probably 2 weeks or even more.

toto70

Unassigned
Well, after resting for a few days and meditating on what this Event left behind, I have come to the conclusion that unfortunately, despite the efforts of the support, it was overwhelmed by cheating players, they have presented themselves as a true band from the old west, taking everything for granted. ahead, of the first 10 experience positions, we find more than 5 players who are from the same European server, (1,3,4,5,6,7 and perhaps 9), all with the same qualities as the previous players who were in the first places the first 15 days and were banned and who were also in 90 percent of the same European server. When they were banned, other players who were in the middle of the table automatically appeared to use the same traps used by those who had been banned, all with the ability to not sleep during the hours that they should normally rest, being able to continue working with maintenance jobs. 15 sec. the rest of the day, and of course raising their videos to try to cover the sun with their hands, players like Uchiha Madara, Doc Weber, Blade 350, Velier, took the post left by the gang leaders and I'm not saying it for not knowing how to lose, I say it with evidence, I have taken the trouble to make screen copies of the update that occurs every hour of the experience, from May 3 to the last day of the event where it is reflected that these and others Players from the same European server, who never slept and their player worked in 15 seconds for more than 22 hours a day, took all of us who played honestly ahead, using even the smallest amount of time to dedicate to this Event.

Also reviewing the beta forum I find a big surprise, the Uchiha Madara player making a protest because he had been banned and did not recover his account for having supposedly used only one script (on 2 occasions during the event), and that others who used the dobby2 programs, and Selenium had recovered his account, Surprise, I had never heard of those programs in my life, How did Uchiha know about them or had he heard of them?, How did he know who had recovered his account and used these bots?, It was easy for him, he was part of the band and those names were known to them.
Yesterday I was trying to find out what these programs were about and what was my surprise, the first dobby2, as understood from the comments on the creator's page, you can program various jobs of 15 seconds, change clothes to move more fast, you can give motivation to work and also charge your health, everything automatically, that is, the player does not need to do anything, just give him the jobs, the parameters of when to give him motivation and health, and the rest is done only by the program during the hours you want. The second program is already more complex, I understand that it does the same things as the previous one, only it seems that you don't even have to enter the game, a bots at 100%, it starts and doesn't stop anymore.
If you decide to give an award to these people who came to the Event to destroy and discredit it, I have nothing left but to ask you to please intervene that European server and punish all the cheaters that are part of it, so that these do not spread programs on the other servers, because the damage that it will cause to the game will be irreversible and will end up killing it, nobody wants to play a game against machines and also the machines do not buy pips, they do not need them, they alone fulfill the premium functions, the pips we humans buy it if we play honestly.

Ahhh I forgot, they realized that everyone deleted their videos from their profiles after the player who went first was banned, they got scared or it was just a coincidence.

Lo traduje en Google estás son mis palabras en mi idioma materno.
Bueno luego de descansar unos días y meditar sobre lo que dejo este Evento, he llegado a la conclusión que lamentablemente a pesar del esfuerzo del soporte, fue abasallado por los jugadores tramposos, se han presentado como una verdadera banda del viejo oeste, llevandose todo por delante, de los primeros 10 puestos de experiencia, nos encontramos con mas de 5 jugadores que son de un mismo servidor europeo, (1,3,4,5,6,7 y quizas el 9), todos con las mismas cualidades que los anteriores jugadores que se encontraban en los primeros lugares los primeros 15 días y fueron baneados y que correspondían tambien en el 90 porciento del mismo servidor europeo. Cuando estos fueron baneados aparecieron automaticamente otros jugadores que se encontraban a mitad de tabla a utilizar las misma trampas que utilizaban los que habian sido baneados, todos con la capacidad de no dormir en el horario que normalmente se debería descansar, pudiendo seguir trabajando con trabajos de 15 seg. el resto del día, y por supuesto alzando sus videos para tratar de tapar el sol con la mano, jugadores como Uchiha Madara, Doc Weber, Blade 350, Velier, tomaron la posta que dejaron los jefes de la banda y no lo digo por no saber perder, lo digo con pruebas, me he tomado la molestia de hacer copias de pantalla de la actualización que se produce cada hora de la experiencia, desde el día 3 de mayo hasta el último día del evento en donde queda reflejada que estos y otros jugadores del mismo servidor europeo, que nunca durmieron y su jugador trabajo en 15 segundos durante mas de 22 horas al día, se llevaron por delante a todos los que jugabamos honestamente, utilizando hasta el más mínimo tiempo para dedicarle a este Evento.

Ademas revizando el foro del beta me encuentro con una gran sorpresa, el jugadores Uchiha Madara realizando una protesta porque había sido baneado y no recuperaba su cuenta por haber usado suouestamente solamente un script (en 2 ocasiones durante el evento), y que otros que usaban los programas dobby2, y Selenium habían recuperado su cuenta, Sorpresa jamas en mi vida había escuchado esos programas, Como Uchiha los conocía o había escuchado de ellos?, Como sabía quienes habían recuperado su cuenta y utilizaban estos bots?, Era fácil para él, era parte de la banda y esos nombres les era conocido.
Yo ayer estuve tratando de averiguar de que se trataba estos programas y cual fue mi sorpresa, el primero dobby2, segun se entiende de los comentarios en la pagina del creador, se puede programar diversos trabajos de 15 seg., cambiar de ropa para moverse mas rapido, se puede darle motivacion al trabajo y ademas tambien cargarle su salud, todo de forma automática o sea el jugador no necesita hacer nada, solo darle los trabajos, los parámetros de cuando darle motivacion y salud, y el resto lo hace solo el programa durante las horas que desees. el segundo programa ya es mas complejo, entiendo que realiza las mismas cosas que el anterior, solo que parece que ni siquiera hay que entrar al juego, un bots al 100%, arranca y ya no para.

Si ustedes deciden entregarles un premio a esta gente que vienieron al Evento a destruirlo y desprestigiarlo, no me queda solo otra cosa que pedirles que por favor intervengan ese servidor europeo y castiguen a todos los tramposos que forman parte de ella, que no se propague esos programas en los otros servidores, porque el daño que ocasionará al juego, será irreversible y terminara por matarlo, nadie quiere jugar un juego contra máquinas y además las máquinas no compran pepitas, no las necesitan, ellos cumplen solas las funciones de premium, las pepitas la compramos los humanos que si jugamos honestamente.

Ahhh me olvidaba, se dieron cuenta que todos borraron sus videos de sus perfiles despues de que fue baneado el jugador que iba primero, se asustaron o solo fue casualidad.

blade 350

Unassigned
Well, after resting for a few days and meditating on what this Event left behind, I have come to the conclusion that unfortunately, despite the efforts of the support, it was overwhelmed by cheating players, they have presented themselves as a true band from the old west, taking everything for granted. ahead, of the first 10 experience positions, we find more than 5 players who are from the same European server, (1,3,4,5,6,7 and perhaps 9), all with the same qualities as the previous players who were in the first places the first 15 days and were banned and who were also in 90 percent of the same European server. When they were banned, other players who were in the middle of the table automatically appeared to use the same traps used by those who had been banned, all with the ability to not sleep during the hours that they should normally rest, being able to continue working with maintenance jobs. 15 sec. the rest of the day, and of course raising their videos to try to cover the sun with their hands, players like Uchiha Madara, Doc Weber, Blade 350, Velier, took the post left by the gang leaders and I'm not saying it for not knowing how to lose, I say it with evidence, I have taken the trouble to make screen copies of the update that occurs every hour of the experience, from May 3 to the last day of the event where it is reflected that these and others Players from the same European server, who never slept and their player worked in 15 seconds for more than 22 hours a day, took all of us who played honestly ahead, using even the smallest amount of time to dedicate to this Event.

Also reviewing the beta forum I find a big surprise, the Uchiha Madara player making a protest because he had been banned and did not recover his account for having supposedly used only one script (on 2 occasions during the event), and that others who used the dobby2 programs, and Selenium had recovered his account, Surprise, I had never heard of those programs in my life, How did Uchiha know about them or had he heard of them?, How did he know who had recovered his account and used these bots?, It was easy for him, he was part of the band and those names were known to them.
Yesterday I was trying to find out what these programs were about and what was my surprise, the first dobby2, as understood from the comments on the creator's page, you can program various jobs of 15 seconds, change clothes to move more fast, you can give motivation to work and also charge your health, everything automatically, that is, the player does not need to do anything, just give him the jobs, the parameters of when to give him motivation and health, and the rest is done only by the program during the hours you want. The second program is already more complex, I understand that it does the same things as the previous one, only it seems that you don't even have to enter the game, a bots at 100%, it starts and doesn't stop anymore.
If you decide to give an award to these people who came to the Event to destroy and discredit it, I have nothing left but to ask you to please intervene that European server and punish all the cheaters that are part of it, so that these do not spread programs on the other servers, because the damage that it will cause to the game will be irreversible and will end up killing it, nobody wants to play a game against machines and also the machines do not buy pips, they do not need them, they alone fulfill the premium functions, the pips we humans buy it if we play honestly.

Ahhh I forgot, they realized that everyone deleted their videos from their profiles after the player who went first was banned, they got scared or it was just a coincidence.

Lo traduje en Google estás son mis palabras en mi idioma materno.
Bueno luego de descansar unos días y meditar sobre lo que dejo este Evento, he llegado a la conclusión que lamentablemente a pesar del esfuerzo del soporte, fue abasallado por los jugadores tramposos, se han presentado como una verdadera banda del viejo oeste, llevandose todo por delante, de los primeros 10 puestos de experiencia, nos encontramos con mas de 5 jugadores que son de un mismo servidor europeo, (1,3,4,5,6,7 y quizas el 9), todos con las mismas cualidades que los anteriores jugadores que se encontraban en los primeros lugares los primeros 15 días y fueron baneados y que correspondían tambien en el 90 porciento del mismo servidor europeo. Cuando estos fueron baneados aparecieron automaticamente otros jugadores que se encontraban a mitad de tabla a utilizar las misma trampas que utilizaban los que habian sido baneados, todos con la capacidad de no dormir en el horario que normalmente se debería descansar, pudiendo seguir trabajando con trabajos de 15 seg. el resto del día, y por supuesto alzando sus videos para tratar de tapar el sol con la mano, jugadores como Uchiha Madara, Doc Weber, Blade 350, Velier, tomaron la posta que dejaron los jefes de la banda y no lo digo por no saber perder, lo digo con pruebas, me he tomado la molestia de hacer copias de pantalla de la actualización que se produce cada hora de la experiencia, desde el día 3 de mayo hasta el último día del evento en donde queda reflejada que estos y otros jugadores del mismo servidor europeo, que nunca durmieron y su jugador trabajo en 15 segundos durante mas de 22 horas al día, se llevaron por delante a todos los que jugabamos honestamente, utilizando hasta el más mínimo tiempo para dedicarle a este Evento.

Ademas revizando el foro del beta me encuentro con una gran sorpresa, el jugadores Uchiha Madara realizando una protesta porque había sido baneado y no recuperaba su cuenta por haber usado suouestamente solamente un script (en 2 ocasiones durante el evento), y que otros que usaban los programas dobby2, y Selenium habían recuperado su cuenta, Sorpresa jamas en mi vida había escuchado esos programas, Como Uchiha los conocía o había escuchado de ellos?, Como sabía quienes habían recuperado su cuenta y utilizaban estos bots?, Era fácil para él, era parte de la banda y esos nombres les era conocido.
Yo ayer estuve tratando de averiguar de que se trataba estos programas y cual fue mi sorpresa, el primero dobby2, segun se entiende de los comentarios en la pagina del creador, se puede programar diversos trabajos de 15 seg., cambiar de ropa para moverse mas rapido, se puede darle motivacion al trabajo y ademas tambien cargarle su salud, todo de forma automática o sea el jugador no necesita hacer nada, solo darle los trabajos, los parámetros de cuando darle motivacion y salud, y el resto lo hace solo el programa durante las horas que desees. el segundo programa ya es mas complejo, entiendo que realiza las mismas cosas que el anterior, solo que parece que ni siquiera hay que entrar al juego, un bots al 100%, arranca y ya no para.

Si ustedes deciden entregarles un premio a esta gente que vienieron al Evento a destruirlo y desprestigiarlo, no me queda solo otra cosa que pedirles que por favor intervengan ese servidor europeo y castiguen a todos los tramposos que forman parte de ella, que no se propague esos programas en los otros servidores, porque el daño que ocasionará al juego, será irreversible y terminara por matarlo, nadie quiere jugar un juego contra máquinas y además las máquinas no compran pepitas, no las necesitan, ellos cumplen solas las funciones de premium, las pepitas la compramos los humanos que si jugamos honestamente.

Ahhh me olvidaba, se dieron cuenta que todos borraron sus videos de sus perfiles despues de que fue baneado el jugador que iba primero, se asustaron o solo fue casualidad.
What are you speaking about me? I was in top 9 for a long time before players like rumano, nikos or pergher got banned. You, yes you and the rest of mentioned were on the 2nd and 3rd page of xp rank. I was spamming all the time same hours constantly, in the end I had 81k jobs done which means from 28 days=672h i had 337,5h of 15s jobs done. , i did exactly 0 videos and didnt get banned when almost all players in top XP rank got banned. I got banned to exactly 0x and also didnt need any video as proof. Keep meditating you noob.

Btw you have never ever seen me because this is my very old nickname from sk server and for years been using different nickname on net server, where btw never got banned for any illegal scripts or whatever.

You are 16yo kid, I would like to know what are you doing here. These events you can't play under the age of 18, read the rules.

Minors under the age of 18 years are excluded from participation. No prize will be awarded to minors under 18 years of age. At InnoGames’ request, the participant shall be required to provide evidence of the participant´s age.

Btw you got banned for more than 24h few days before the end of the event. Hope you enjoyed meditating.

Last edited:

felixzey

Unassigned
raising their videos to try to cover the sun with their hands, players like Uchiha Madara, Doc Weber, Blade 350, Velier, took the post left by the gang leaders and I'm not saying it for not knowing how to lose, I say it with evidence
1) Blade and Doc Weber never had any videos posted
2) Uchiha Madara ( which btw it's me this just my old nickname ) had a video troll just to troll Rank1 player and in general everyone because it was funny.
3) Only Velier and shmekeroo had videos posted ( I didn't really check anyone else lower than 50rank so I don't know if anyone else did it too )

You are blatantly lying because I never said I got banned for only 1 script. The first ban which was btw mote than 50% of the players it was for the Silver/Gold jobs script. The second and third ban I will not even discuss it because I'm not supposed to do that so I will leave your imagination go crazy with assumptions like every other single player. Hint try searching in beta maybe you can find the reason.

If you knew about the slightest of programming you will know what Selenium is , and for Dobby2 , if you are using scripts like Tw-Calc or TWIR you would most probably find them in your local forum or in Greasy Fork or GitHub , at some point Dobby2 at Greasy Fork was the most downloaded and the most rated script so if you searched for the-west you would get Dobby2 as 1st result, again it seems you do not know much, and just because I know about those programs doesn't mean I use them, If I did then I did a very remarkable job of doing only 83k sessions when I could go berserk and use them 24/7 right? Or am I playing smart and hiding that I use a script? Maybe when I'm online I don't actually play and when Im offline I try to hide it right? That's pretty much your thinking and most probably a lot of other players thinking too.

How did I know who recovered their accounts, hmmm maybe you should meditate more about it maybe you will find the missing puzzle? I can give you a hint , my best friend was also in the server , a well known ex innogames supporter which I will not say his name for privacy reasons ( and he actually is probably the main reason most of top ranked players in the first 15 days got banned like Pergher , Rumano , Tendeiro )
P.s. Don't take this as a concept that Innogames helped me win ( If I did I actually don't know ) , though I'm 100% sure you will think about that because you didn't meditate well enough.
Only Velier deleted his videos and left only 1. You have bad memory , you are a liar , you cry because you lost fair and square and you try to blame honest players just to make them look bad and make other players pity for you? I wonder who is that toto70 guy who got banned for more than 24 hours, ahhh yes it's you. You were spamming 15s jobs for more than 24 hours with absolutely 0 brakes and yes it was me who reported you like you did when I mentioned I will spam jobs for 24 hours so I can maintain a good progress.

Get good at the game.

Last edited:

felixzey

Unassigned
@toto70 even ChatGPT knows what Selenium and Dobby2 is lol
Screenshot_2023-05-14-17-47-55-013-edit_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_2023-05-14-17-57-28-481-edit_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_2023-05-14-17-48-29-256_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_2023-05-14-17-49-44-215_com.android.chrome.jpgScreenshot_2023-05-14-17-49-47-750_com.android.chrome.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-05-14-17-48-05-539_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-05-14-17-48-05-539_com.android.chrome.jpg
    590.6 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_2023-05-14-17-49-39-081_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-05-14-17-49-39-081_com.android.chrome.jpg
    592.6 KB · Views: 2

blade 350

Unassigned
1) Blade and Doc Weber never had any videos posted
2) Uchiha Madara ( which btw it's me this just my old nickname ) had a video troll just to troll Rank1 player and in general everyone because it was funny.
3) Only Velier and shmekeroo had videos posted ( I didn't really check anyone else lower than 50rank so I don't know if anyone else did it too )

You are blatantly lying because I never said I got banned for only 1 script. The first ban which was btw mote than 50% of the players it was for the Silver/Gold jobs script. The second and third ban I will not even discuss it because I'm not supposed to do that so I will leave your imagination go crazy with assumptions like every other single player. Hint try searching in beta maybe you can find the reason.

If you knew about the slightest of programming you will know what Selenium is , and for Dobby2 , if you are using scripts like Tw-Calc or TWIR you would most probably find them in your local forum or in Greasy Fork or GitHub , at some point Dobby2 at Greasy Fork was the most downloaded and the most rated script so if you searched for the-west you would get Dobby2 as 1st result, again it seems you do not know much, and just because I know about those programs doesn't mean I use them, If I did then I did a very remarkable job of doing only 83k sessions when I could go berserk and use them 24/7 right? Or am I playing smart and hiding that I use a script? Maybe when I'm online I don't actually play and when Im offline I try to hide it right? That's pretty much your thinking and most probably a lot of other players thinking too.

How did I know who recovered their accounts, hmmm maybe you should meditate more about it maybe you will find the missing puzzle? I can give you a hint , my best friend was also in the server , a well known ex innogames supporter which I will not say his name for privacy reasons ( and he actually is probably the main reason most of top ranked players in the first 15 days got banned like Pergher , Rumano , Tendeiro )
P.s. Don't take this as a concept that Innogames helped me win ( If I did I actually don't know ) , though I'm 100% sure you will think about that because you didn't meditate well enough.

Only Velier deleted his videos and left only 1. You have bad memory , you are a liar , you cry because you lost fair and square and you try to blame honest players just to make them look bad and make other players pity for you? I wonder who is that toto70 guy who got banned for more than 24 hours, ahhh yes it's you. You were spamming 15s jobs for more than 24 hours with absolutely 0 brakes and yes it was me who reported you like you did when I mentioned I will spam jobs for 24 hours so I can maintain a good progress.

Get good at the game.
What would you expect from kid

Attachments

• IMG_20230514_172556.jpg
    IMG_20230514_172556.jpg
    796.1 KB · Views: 14

JWillow

Unassigned
Well, after resting for a few days and meditating on what this Event left behind, I have come to the conclusion that unfortunately, despite the efforts of the support, it was overwhelmed by cheating players, they have presented themselves as a true band from the old west, taking everything for granted. ahead, of the first 10 experience positions, we find more than 5 players who are from the same European server, (1,3,4,5,6,7 and perhaps 9), all with the same qualities as the previous players who were in the first places the first 15 days and were banned and who were also in 90 percent of the same European server. When they were banned, other players who were in the middle of the table automatically appeared to use the same traps used by those who had been banned, all with the ability to not sleep during the hours that they should normally rest, being able to continue working with maintenance jobs. 15 sec. the rest of the day, and of

Umm I am not European at all, not in location or size, so you can erase 1 off of that or at least put me in my own category of non european.

Also where is number 2 in your list, antonio had over 10,000 more clicks than I did, ie 41+ hours more 15 second jobs, so why would he not be included in your suspect list?

Now I don't care if you report me, I don't cheat, so nothing will be found, but I encourage you to report all you want, as without tickets support may miss something.

blade 350

Unassigned
Umm I am not European at all, not in location or size, so you can erase 1 off of that or at least put me in my own category of non european.

Also where is number 2 in your list, antonio had over 10,000 more clicks than I did, ie 41+ hours more 15 second jobs, so why would he not be included in your suspect list?

Now I don't care if you report me, I don't cheat, so nothing will be found, but I encourage you to report all you want, as without tickets support may miss something.
Toto is just trying to be interesting and accuse everyone for everything, guess that meditating isnt helping at all. And yeah I noticed he didnt include antonio, player with the most jobs done. Well, at least he noticed we all posted videos, used dobby or whatever and also knows us from the previous event. Toto, tommorow is school, do your homeworks instead of meditating otherwise your internet will be disconected by your parents.

toto70

Unassigned
O have said everything I had to say, I have all the screen copies of the experience updates, except for the ones that came when I was sleeping, although I did get the one when I woke up and it is easy to know using a simple calculator that they kept reading, and That's what I call a test, I'm not 16 years old as you say, as a rookie I have nothing, I'm the player with the best experience level of all the .es servers, so I have plenty of experience, I've been in this game for more than 10 years.
About supposedly being banned for spamming, you are wrong, because the sanction appeared after saying some somewhat sincere things in the support, I am telling you so that you know a couple of months ago, there was a speed on the Spanish server , a player named Romanian321 appeared who had created a player in world 1, his level at the start of the event was 17 in World 1, he only created it to participate in the event, I use all the methods that appeared again in this speed, it was I took the prize and despite the fact that a series of protests were made, the thing remained as it ended.
In this last event he appeared again and was at the top again, he was permanently banned, only like him many more appeared, all with the same actions, all from the same server, that's why I took note, and copies of screens of updates so that these things do not happen again, we already suffer it on our server, and I do not want it to happen on other servers in future events, And I say it again, I speak with numbers and not with words.
They can say what they want, but they cheated and they are not ashamed, I asked the salon for an email to send them my data collected from the event and none of you dared.
A hug.

toto70

Unassigned
here he gave you some notes on the evolution of Doc. Weber, just as an example so that you understand what I am talking about and saying. The data goes from May 3, when it appeared for the first time in the table of the first nine, I also have the screenshots of all this data, the hours and day are also included, it is a bit messy, but its evolution is clear , including that in two days he did 10-minute jobs for 2 or 3 hours between 7 and 10 p.m., and never again, always 15-second jobs. And since there were 9 of us, and we all came out in the screen copy, I also have the data of the others.

Attachments

• 1684093374748.jpg
    1684093374748.jpg
    551.8 KB · Views: 12
  • 1684093375138.jpg
    1684093375138.jpg
    593 KB · Views: 11
  • 1684093375488.jpg
    1684093375488.jpg
    580.2 KB · Views: 9
  • 1684094326263.jpg
    1684094326263.jpg
    568.8 KB · Views: 11

felixzey

Unassigned
here he gave you some notes on the evolution of Doc. Weber, just as an example so that you understand what I am talking about and saying. The data goes from May 3, when it appeared for the first time in the table of the first nine, I also have the screenshots of all this data, the hours and day are also included, it is a bit messy, but its evolution is clear , including that in two days he did 10-minute jobs for 2 or 3 hours between 7 and 10 p.m., and never again, always 15-second jobs. And since there were 9 of us, and we all came out in the screen copy, I also have the data of the others.
Interesting way of keeping notes since you are using a PC/Laptop you should've been able to do it on that much faster ( though if that's how it's better for you , then good for you )

Doc Weber got banned 1 hour before the world ended but we won't know what happened between him and the support team , maybe they un-banned him or maybe they didn't, we will find out when they officially publish the winners, so there goes one of your targets , maybe post notes of myself , blade and all top9 including yourself?

Last edited: