• Attention!
    • In order to participate in the discussion, you need an account on forum.events.the-west.net.​
      • If you have a game account, register a forum account here: Create forum account
        Important: You cannot comment with your account from your home server (e.g. you cannot vote with an account from the German servers)! You have to have a separate registration on our Events Server!​
      • If you don't have a game account register here or send us an e-mail and we will create a game account for you: west-ts@support.innogames.com
        Please send us your desired nickname! Your account will be linked to the e-mail address from which you contact us! Please expect at least 48 hours for the account creation.​

Feedback International Fort Battle Championship 4

The Legit

Unassigned
So, explain me something.

Equal opportunity has been a huge topic so far.
Lots of teams complaining others had more test FFs.
Today we see the same thing.

These aren't test battles, everyone using bear, to farm shiny golden guns to persue an advantage over other teams.

Yet, our team was denied a test FF.

Explain that to me , is the support team benefiting only some teams? If the answer is NO and it should be NO then go back on your word and schedule us a test fight, tomorrow, so we can be in equal standing.

Mr.anonymus

Unassigned
So, explain me something.

Equal opportunity has been a huge topic so far.
Lots of teams complaining others had more test FFs.
Today we see the same thing.

These aren't test battles, everyone using bear, to farm shiny golden guns to persue an advantage over other teams.

Yet, our team was denied a test FF.

Explain that to me , is the support team benefiting only some teams? If the answer is NO and it should be NO then go back on your word and schedule us a test fight, tomorrow, so we can be in equal standing.
pursue*
One could say this bear fight qualifies as pushing.
I am not. I am saying it would be fair to give the rest of the teams the chance to do the same. My team would happily volunteer as a sparring partner. And I think so would RO1, especially as there's a mistakenly dug battle at PL2 vs RO1 on behalf of my team.
NOTE: test battles in the first days could have only counted for farming hits / dodges for weapons like Miner's Rifle and Gold Digger's Bow. At this stage of the competition they count for Shiny Golden Rifle, which is so much different.

akin1

Unassigned
Mixed groups were teams consisting of different players from many countries. For many players, the event had already started, but me and some players I know waited to settle on a team and start the event.. Even Syntex stated somewhere that mixed teams will have organizational problems.

There were many players who started the event late, we still could not rule out the disadvantage of starting late. The management had a big fault in this.

I come here and based on what is written, my doubts increase that the managers are really acting in favor of some teams.

Marny

Unassigned
The Gallant horse and Lady horse are equivalent items designed for characters of different genders, but they had different bonuses.
We have adjusted the bonuses to be the same, providing equal benefits to players of all genders.

New bonuses:
+0.05 Charisma (per Level)
+0.3 Stamina (per Level)
+0.4 Appearance (per Level)
+0.4 Leadership (per Level)
+0.4 Animal instinct (per Level)

Will this also be implemented in the IFBC-World?

Dan1el789

Unassigned
@Syntex I hope the 16th Birthday event will not happen here? The set would completly destroy the event in my opinion.
Yep no clue how you could balance that into that event. It is a set without any health points and would significantly unbalance the event. Currently attackers and defenders win battles nearly at the same rate, the team which executes better wins. With that set I would expect that offenses win a lot more fights.

firet0uch

Unassigned
@naveenstuns And the last sentence is, what make me a bit nervous, was those are temporary questlines.
I think it is not wrong to ask for looking into it as now there is stil time to react.