• Attention!
    • In order to participate in the discussion, you need an account on forum.events.the-west.net.​
      • If you have a game account, register a forum account here: Create forum account
        Important: You cannot comment with your account from your home server (e.g. you cannot vote with an account from the German servers)! You have to have a separate registration on our Events Server!​
      • If you don't have a game account register here or send us an e-mail and we will create a game account for you: west-ts@support.innogames.com
        Please send us your desired nickname! Your account will be linked to the e-mail address from which you contact us! Please expect at least 48 hours for the account creation.​

Feedback International Fort Battle Championship 4

EREWAN

Unassigned
I'm sorry but your comment has 0 value of point. Catholics don't really go to church as much as we Orthodox do. That's a fact , so you should respect that, calling it exaggeration for going to Church is disrespectful. The ones who their idea won WANT FAIRNESS and nothing else , whatever we say in this forum @firet0uch comes and says because of fairness this and that. Then because of fairness, the big weekend should not consist any battles. That would be only fair since the idea winners care that much about fairness.

There is nothing disrespectful about that.
You claim most people will be in church, i think they won't. There is nothing unfair about it, you can spend your time however you want, if you prefer to stay at home and play, you can, if you prefer other things to do, you are free to do so.

felixzey

Unassigned
There is nothing disrespectful about that.
You claim most people will be in church, i think they won't. There is nothing unfair about it, you can spend your time however you want, if you prefer to stay at home and play, you can, if you prefer other things to do, you are free to do so.
If you have nothing to actually prove your point don't reply and let someone with higher power do so. You do not give any useful answer so you writing is meaningless. Catholics don't go as often to church as Orthodox, it's a fact , you might be Catholic and for you not going to church is normal. But orthodox go to Church.

EREWAN

Unassigned
You are acting like you are proving something with your messages, I could say literally the same about what you post.

Just because you don't agree with my statement doesn't mean it has any less meaning than whatever you said. Also you just lost any rights to speak about disrespect, because you clearly show none to people who disagree with you.

What you said - most people will be in church
What I said - not true, they won't

You can say I have no proof or whatever for what I am saying but neither do you, lol, You can make a poll or something, but you clearly don't give a damn about people who disagree with your opinion, if you keep calling it meaningless and having no value, have a nice day.

Last edited:

felixzey

Unassigned
I'm not trying to prove anything , all I want is a fair understanding of this situation. I don't know where you are from but Germany for example have already celebrated Easter because they are mostly Catholics and Catholics celebrate Easter earlier that Orthodox. Since Catholics have already celebrated their Easter it's only fair for Orthodox people to do so as well. I don't know how Catholics celebrate their Easter , they might go to Church once or twice , I cant say for sure because I am not one. We Orthodox Christians go to Church in the Big Weekend every single day , hence I told you your post is meaningless because what you say "Most people wont be in Church" is not true because they will be ( Orthodox Christians ) they will be at Church because simply we go to Church far more often then Catholics and this I know because it's an actual FACT. Again you are the one trying to prove something which is not true , all I want is a fair understanding of this situation and quite frankly I rather go to Church rather than waste my time in this game.

So once gain , don't reply , let @Syntex tell us what are possible solutions for this situation.

EREWAN

Unassigned
If you prefer to spend your time elsewhere, you have every right to do so and I bet no one will try to stop you.

I highly doubt majority of people participating is even religious, even less likely Ortodox.

Before every battle we are supposed to receive date and time and we have the opportunity to discuss that and confirm/deny in advance. Battle of your team can happen later, if your opponent agress with it.
If you want to collect evidence I suggest contact leaders of teams and ask them to discuss internaly whether people in their team are Ortodox Christians and if they want to cancel battles for mentioned weekend.

Once again, I would be very surprised if majority of teams vote for that, and it would make way more sense to postpone one battle of whatever team really needs that instead of delaying the already long event even further.

You want facts? Go ask team leaders or make the damn poll, but I am actually not surprised you call random things "facts" with no evidence. That's kinda common characteristic in this matter.

Criminus

It's been more than 7 days since a organizer/moderator posted here. I got a routine, copy/paste answer while trying to go through the ticket process. Apparently these guys have given up more than our (.net) team. It might be nice to see some life from moderators. @Syntex @Criminus
I am not sure which question I should answer? I think the announcements are clear about the event and its schedule. I mean ... I can't give you a call and explain the rules, terms and conditions, answer each of the question (which you can find already in the announcement), etc.
If you are talking about the Easter Holidays, I don't remember Catholics having "Peace times" during theirs. I don't think we will have any breaks for the Orthodox one. I don't mean any disrespect but I think it's fair to not delay the battles. If we'd skip the battles just for this we might as well consider other religions too.

Henry Higgins

Unassigned
Questions to be answered (It's growing longer...)

~ Will potions be sold at the discount or original price (100k vs 1000k)
~ Will towns need to be constructed
~ Will forts be given out, or will they need to be conquered/built/etc
~ What was the determination of the Labor Point poll
~ What was the determination on toolkit script
~ Battles begin Friday or Monday
~ Why did Kostas eat a ban in the salon? :D

Okay that's it for now. Thursday April 04
I'll help ya out then @Criminus No need to call. Just click back 1 page and see it full of unanswered questions that are NOT in the announcement.

EREWAN

Unassigned
There are several questions worth answering.

For example - Toolkit script update - Syntex said they will discuss it, no results of discussion were provided so far
Also the reasoning behind increasing numbers of fort fighters to 50/44 (makes literally zero sense to do it, attack was already too powerful before that.

felixzey

Unassigned
I don't remember Catholics having "Peace times" during theirs
What "Peace Times" are you refferring to? Because I can tell you for sure , we never had IFBC during Easter EVER. This is the first time that IFBC will be held in Easter. Whatever fits the narrative best am I right?

Syntex

Admin
Event Coordinator
Community Manager
Did the Potion of New Beginning get a new shop price? I could have sworn it was 1000k, now its just 100k. Will this be reflected in event as 100k price?
It has a discount, only for the practice.

when it goes live, is it possible to have one awesomia battle for example to do some quest that requires battle before the actual championship battles begin?
We will think about maybe doing practice battles.

Hi, when the server go live on 15/4, teams will be already in towns? or we will have to build and sent invites by ourselves?
We will announce the details before the start.

Questions to be answered (It's growing longer...)

~ Will potions be sold at the discount or original price (100k vs 1000k)
~ Will towns need to be constructed
~ Will forts be given out, or will they need to be conquered/built/etc
~ What was the determination of the Labor Point poll
~ What was the determination on toolkit script
~ Battles begin Friday or Monday
~ Why did Kostas eat a ban in the salon? :D

Okay that's it for now. Thursday April 04

Forts will be at Admin Town, we will declare battles and add join restrictions. Any changes which will be made about the settings, will be announced before the start of the IFBC, in one announcement.

Question regarding Stage 1 Eliminatory Battles...

When your team plays against another division from the same and opposite conference, it says either attack or defend

Will that be guaranteed 1 attack and 1 defense or is this random? How is this chosen?
There seems to be quite an advantage to defending, hence my concern.

Only one, and we will choose it randomly.
There's a serious issue that needs to be addressed and a possible solution to be found:

Regarding Easter , as we know , Easter is celebrated 2 different dates because of Catholics having it earlier and Orthodox having it later. Since Catholics have already made Easter , Orthodox Easter is on 5th of May and the Big Weekend starts on 28 of April until 05 of May. We ask for fairness and we ask for battles on this weekend to be postponed for the next weekend 06/04 and beyond. Most people will be with family gatherings and they will be mostly at Church , it's obvious that more than 50% of players of a team will not be able to participate in battles because of this hence we ask for this weekend to be postponed. Is that possible @Syntex

We ask this because we seek fairness , as this event is all about fairness , it will be respectful to do this and I'm sure if it was the other way around , it would've been the same thing.
Of course, that can work. We will keep in mind. A 3 day break does not harm anyone.

EREWAN

Unassigned
There are several questions worth answering.

For example - Toolkit script update - Syntex said they will discuss it, no results of discussion were provided so far
Also the reasoning behind increasing numbers of fort fighters to 50/44 (makes literally zero sense to do it, attack was already too powerful before that.

Regarding the religious holidays: there could be teams that have no Orthodox players (or 1-2), who could ask to have battles at that time, if too many people are concerned about the "delay".

And it's not unreasonable to accommodate all religions, just a brief look at Islam holidays, we might have players participating in Hajj and perhaps we have Jewish people with Pesach happening soon.

What met here are two world views, one coming from a very secularised country and one coming from where religion still stands strong.

Syntex

Admin
Event Coordinator
Community Manager
We accept everyone's beliefs and we respect it. It is Holidays in some countries, and we have to respect that. Of course, if there are other country specific holidays, you are welcome to request from us to have no battles on that day. With that being said, also members of our team may be from countries which have these holidays, so it just makes sense to have a small break during that weekend.

raketak95

Unassigned
I have a question regarding the playoff organization. Currently, according to the video of draw tournament have 15 teams in 2 conferences and 4 divisions. Playoff format counts with 14 teams - from what I think conference champions will go straight through to playoff quarterfinals and teams from 2nd to 7th in conference regardless of their position in divisions will play qualification (or this wild stuff), which means the southern conference has (because of low number of participating teams) guaranteed spot in playoffs, however 8th team of northern is the only one eliminated after preliminary rounds. Are my assumptions correct?

Will there be there any option to observe results/battles for players outside the tournament?

Thank you.