• Attention!
    • In order to participate in the discussion, you need an account on forum.events.the-west.net.​
      • If you have a game account, register a forum account here: Create forum account
        Important: You cannot comment with your account from your home server (e.g. you cannot vote with an account from the German servers)! You have to have a separate registration on our Events Server!​
      • If you don't have a game account register here or send us an e-mail and we will create a game account for you: west-ts@support.innogames.com
        Please send us your desired nickname! Your account will be linked to the e-mail address from which you contact us! Please expect at least 48 hours for the account creation.​

Provide your feedback for IFBC 4

Choose small fort size:

• 46 vs 42

Votes: 36 49.3%
  • 48 vs 42

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • 50 vs 44

Votes: 32 43.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

felixzey

Unassigned
why? thats not fair !!!!
countries that have the possibility of fielding several teams have a better chance of winning the title.
there is a huge dislike for the discrimination of smaller markets.
hopefully only a few will register, it's the first championship that is already unfair before the start... at my opiniom
Simply take Champions League for example, there are multiple teams from a single country, those teams are the best teams that represent that said country. Bigger countries have more teams and small countries have less , let's say for example the English teams , they have a lot of good teams like Arsenal,Chelsea,Liverpool,ManCity etc and because of their ranking tables , the Top4 teams of the Premier League qualify for Champions League. Now a country for example Portugal or Serbia or Bulgaria , only 2 teams can qualify for the Champions League because simply their League has less teams available. That doesn't mean its unfair for these teams , it's the quite opposite. Countries with less teams will compete with everything they got and will have more motivation to reach the best place possible and it's not a surprise if a small team wins a big one. Also don't be surprised if a market with only 2 teams beats a market with 4-5 teams , maybe from the 5 teams only 1 will be good but from the other 2 teams from the different market , are both strong.

I hope you understand me.

Bare in mind that in some Leagues only 1 team can qualify for the Champions League.

Syntex

Admin
Event Coordinator
Community Manager
@firet0uch ,
I can read!
But it still doesn't say where you can register for IFBC. I don't want my own team! I don't want to be with shith. in one team. I just want to participate somewhere.

Where is this list?
You will be able to register via event support team. But as this is just a draft, the registration is not yet open.

Syntex

Admin
Event Coordinator
Community Manager
dont make this a click event please, just give us money, items and cap the level with 150. This should be a FF strategy event!
Did you read the announcement? You receive money, items, and start at level 150. :D

Henry Higgins

Unassigned
Not only that, but this should limit the amount of desire to click:

• Week 1, 2, 3: Player registration for Fort Battles only with Level lower than 151
  • Week 4, 5, 6: Player registration for Fort Battles only with Level lower than 152
  • Week 7, 8, 9: Player registration for Fort Battles only with Level lower than 153
  • Week 10, 11, 12: Player registration for Fort Battles only with Level lower than 154
  • Week 13, 14, 15: Player registration for Fort Battles only with Level lower than 155
  • Week 16, 17, 18:player registration for Fort Battles only with Level lower than 156

WesternCalin

Unassigned
I didn't see TW calc the one with the same name site on that list, is there something illegal with that script or i havent read correctly the list and is already included.

My issue is timing. If we'd started 1st March as suggested, we would've finished before the high vacation season. We're supposed to have a practice event as well. So by my most optimistic estimates, we get the practice server in April, we start in May... May, June, mid-July... I can't see many people - with life outside The West - being very enthusiastic about being online every single evening. And you bet we all want active teams. With the delays we've faced until now (so the likelihood is it's meant to start around June!), my (possibly unpopular) suggestion is to postpone the actual Championship to September, maybe even October - even instead of new worlds (although I'm not sure this is within your options). Also, on the topic of new worlds, I know some language versions get them around May, so starting a new world (an ugly phenomenon in itself, but inevitable) AND battling in a Championship?

Or are we really creating an event meant for veteran nostalgia, where the daily battle is the last blink of light in an otherwise bleak life and the championship the height of summer expectations?

Because I'd hope the Championship could be a great advertising opportunity to get new players...

Lazy

Unassigned
@Syntex : thanks for the explanation. my initial understanding was that the system removes the players after 5 days and the manager can then request a replacement

darkuletzz

Unassigned
2.5 months? Players will get bored in 2 weeks, the tournament is ok as it is, but 2.5 months, too much
+1 Bomba , if its clicky people will get bored and stop log in after 1 week.

rel1

Unassigned
the event should be over before july... then a lot of people stop caring about west as lady suggested... so the event should start mid april the latest in my opinion

raketak95

Unassigned
How about sets - there isn´t any specification. Does it mean equipment will be purely from town items, quests and drop?

EREWAN

Unassigned
Please consider adding event sets. Only using clothes from shops is extremely boring and even more with no item upgrading.

People really don't know what they voted for...

firet0uch

Unassigned
Please consider adding event sets. Only using clothes from shops is extremely boring and even more with no item upgrading.

Could you explain, why this is boring? why would using sets make it more exciting?

Marny

Unassigned

No sets.
Sets are boring.

And upgrading would only result in clicking-races, so no upgrading is better.

And please do NOT speak for me, I knew very well, what I was voting for.

raketak95

Unassigned
No sets.
Sets are boring.

And upgrading would only result in clicking-races, so no upgrading is better.

And please do NOT speak for me, I knew very well, what I was voting for.
Have you ever tried battles with basic items? In my opinion rebalance from fixed bonuses was done wrongly - there are so many nonsenses (like op slouch hat, bowler hat compare to f.e. calvary hats), basic set items not fitting into sets of individual part, hats being probably stronger than the rest of the clothing in general. There aren´t any good animals, people would have to click for new products and so on. From my experience, when we tried battles for fun with old equipment - it was catastrophically boring, because noone was able to inflict serious damage and bonuses were just too strong. For me it´s a shame, because instead of IFBC being pinnacle of battles, in this format it´s going to be pinnacle of absurdity and nostalgia. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.