• Attention!
    • In order to participate in the discussion, you need an account on forum.events.the-west.net.​
      • If you have a game account, register a forum account here: Create forum account
        Important: You cannot comment with your account from your home server (e.g. you cannot vote with an account from the German servers)! You have to have a separate registration on our Events Server!​
      • If you don't have a game account register here or send us an e-mail and we will create a game account for you: west-ts@support.innogames.com
        Please send us your desired nickname! Your account will be linked to the e-mail address from which you contact us! Please expect at least 48 hours for the account creation.​

Search results

1. Rick I

Results design event

When can we expect the results from the design the IFBC-event? The deadline is long overdue and we haven't heard since! :)
  2. Rick I

This will be your final submission! It can't be modified! Idea 2 (my submission for this event)

Option 2: my submission for the contest (a team effort event) The structure of the Championship The fortbattles will be organized as normal in that sense that a member of the event team will start the battles so everyone will be able to join both sides – this makes it more interesting and...
  3. Rick I

This will be your final submission! It can't be modified! Idea 1 (not the submission for this specific event; see text)

Option 1: the single player event (not my submission for this event, but as Syntex stated an idea of its own) The structure of the Championship The fortbattles will be organized as normal. That means that someone from the team will start them and players from multiple cities will be able to...