• Attention!
    • In order to participate in the discussion, you need an account on forum.events.the-west.net.​
      • If you have a game account, register a forum account here: Create forum account
        Important: You cannot comment with your account from your home server (e.g. you cannot vote with an account from the German servers)! You have to have a separate registration on our Events Server!​
      • If you don't have a game account register here or send us an e-mail and we will create a game account for you: west-ts@support.innogames.com
        Please send us your desired nickname! Your account will be linked to the e-mail address from which you contact us! Please expect at least 48 hours for the account creation.​

Recent content by Lady of Bless9d Murder

1. Feedback International Fort Battle Championship 4

Regarding the religious holidays: there could be teams that have no Orthodox players (or 1-2), who could ask to have battles at that time, if too many people are concerned about the "delay". And it's not unreasonable to accommodate all religions, just a brief look at Islam holidays, we might...
  2. Feedback International Fort Battle Championship 4

hi firet0uch... let me get something clear - I don't think it's clear WHY people voted for option C - was it the sets? no upgrades? the level? no exping? the team size? the fort size? Has there been a survey asking any (preferably ALL) of this I'm unaware of? I don't think so. We had ONE survey...
  3. Feedback International Fort Battle Championship 4

Thanks, Syntex. However, the question is Toolkit, a script which ISN'T on the list, but nobody can imagine leading a battle without it. Could the admin team please have a look at the script, see if it's that harmful and consequently allow the use of it? The real time statistics for battles it...
  4. Feedback International Fort Battle Championship 4

So if a division has 4 teams, that means 6 battles within division and then also another 8 fights (against a division of 4 teams), so 14 battles in total? If divisions have more teams, then more, of course, but the 14 would be the minimum?
  5. Provide your feedback for IFBC 4

My issue is timing. If we'd started 1st March as suggested, we would've finished before the high vacation season. We're supposed to have a practice event as well. So by my most optimistic estimates, we get the practice server in April, we start in May... May, June, mid-July... I can't see many...
  6. IFBC4 - Settings vote

I think it'd be interesting to see a crossover of all ideas submitted. Or the average of those. Or perhaps facilitate voting without the lengthy registration for the forum here.
  7. IFBC4 - Settings vote

if every player has the same OP set, it's not OP anymore.
  8. IFBC4 - Settings vote

And good luck beating the team of organisers, as well as anyone who played the event they based this one on. Because why create something new for everyone if you can create something YOU'VE tried and figured out how to play.
  9. IFBC4 - Settings vote

IFBC should be a SUPPORTIVE activity to your already active worlds, please vote for ones that don't force you to be there for a long time, you want your old worlds to survive as well, think about the teammates who won't have the little distraction of IFBC... All of you voting for C) are really...
  10. This will be your final submission! It can't be modified! Alliance cooperation, medium forts - Lady & Mr. Duck submission

We propose a Championship that truly tests the cooperation that is necessary for great fights – we designed this event for alliances, although everyone will be in one town if the team so wishes. We propose middle forts since the movement and tactics opportunities truly matter there the most...