• Attention!
    • In order to participate in the discussion, you need an account on forum.events.the-west.net.​
      • If you have a game account, register a forum account here: Create forum account
        Important: You cannot comment with your account from your home server (e.g. you cannot vote with an account from the German servers)! You have to have a separate registration on our Events Server!​
      • If you don't have a game account register here or send us an e-mail and we will create a game account for you: west-ts@support.innogames.com
        Please send us your desired nickname! Your account will be linked to the e-mail address from which you contact us! Please expect at least 48 hours for the account creation.​

novembre 11th

DeletedUser167

Dear players,

as the fortbattles of this sunday are canceled, why not the fort battles on november 11th? As this is an international day of celebrating the capitulation of germany to the allies.

ruud99

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser167

yups, and no reason given why such a sudden change.

DeletedUser115

Dear players,

as the fortbattles of this sunday are canceled, why not the fort battles on november 11th? As this is an international day of celebrating the capitulation of germany to the allies.

ruud99

Not international day for every country.

DeletedUser167

tell me which country doesn't celebrate world war 1 ?

DeletedUser163

Please, carefully check the calendar before setting up the CZ-NL date ultimately and then DO NOT change it again and again, unless extraterrestrial creatures would arrive in CNN live broadcast or something like that.
Some of us are getting a bit tired of re-arrangement of other activities, working schedule, re-booking travelling schemes and so on.
Thank you for understanding!

DeletedUser169

I´ve sent Da Twista the following mail... nothing personal dear players from the Netherlands... ;)

Dear Da Twista,

in a new light I have acknowledged the following.

By having the date of the battle moved to the 7th week one significant thing will happen.

The netherlands team will gain an advantage of having three attacks in a row and then three defenses in a row... and our team will at the same time loose this advantage.

Everyone in our team finds this maximally unfair, denying the whole meaning of a random draw, which was done prior to the tournament.

We would like to ask you to stay true to the rules and not let this happen, because if anything, this should be a fair competition - else its pointless.

Thank you for your time and understanding,
With regards,
Lístek4

DeletedUser75

Those 3 attacks were already there... The only thing that happened was CZ-NL between it, wich has been a disadvantage as for example me, i didn't reskill to attack in the last battle because of the defence that had come in between... So actually what is your point here? After 1 month you have seen that we have 3 attacks in a row?

DeletedUser17

BhFO1ZGER4Cpmw3D5XqD8g.png