• Attention!
    • In order to participate in the discussion, you need an account on forum.events.the-west.net.​
      • If you have a game account, register a forum account here: Create forum account
        Important: You cannot comment with your account from your home server (e.g. you cannot vote with an account from the German servers)! You have to have a separate registration on our Events Server!​
      • If you don't have a game account register here or send us an e-mail and we will create a game account for you: west-ts@support.innogames.com
        Please send us your desired nickname! Your account will be linked to the e-mail address from which you contact us! Please expect at least 48 hours for the account creation.​

Feedback New Fort Battle formula feedback

Deleted User - 6799

So we wrote lots of things and all that on various places and got no answer or anything/any change to relief us from any of our concerns, at all.

I am honestly losing heart with the feeling that, this is it.
If that's the case.. might as well shut down the game and move on.

DeletedUser1075

So we wrote lots of things and all that on various places and got no answer or anything/any change to relief us from any of our concerns, at all.

I am honestly losing heart with the feeling that, this is it.
If that's the case.. might as well shut down the game and move on.
Maybe they realized, that it was a huge misstake to change only the formula, cuz they must recreate it (the complete ff) from the ashes. There's no manpower, and time to build an other minigame in a short period. Or, there will be, if you ask your community to build it, and you gave them something for their job... and everyone will be happy.

Rip FF 2010-2020. We'll never forget.
dont_talk_to_strangers.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1026

How about you change the way ff's are fought by changing the rounds to alternate for fort fights like adventure rounds do?

So the current formula changes the way everyone does damage with hp, it basically makes people do more damage.

How is that gonna fix the current aspect of whats inbalanced? That is taking a huge bad turn since more damage will equate to less survival instincts on towers..

Deleted User - 6799

Honestly, with the current Tower bonuses, that are depending on ur Skills, Tanks do survive quite long on Towers.
But that makes Attacking quite tedious and hard. Especially being an Attacker Tank ain't nowhere near fun.

So that's not the way things should be.
Lower the Damage output a bit, balance the Towers etc once more and.. voila!

On a side note.. Walls and Buildings still meh. They need some different unique bonuses to be viable compared to Towers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 297

Hi Guys,

As I have played a few fights on the IFBC server to test the formula I have the following experiences and opinions.

The worker and soldier cast are good as it is...

The dueller far too overwhelming... just look at their damage they can cause (at the beginning of the fort fights, when the first Tanks appeared they have had around 8-10k hp and the other casts had 5-6k... at that time the 10% chance for 10% extra damage was accurate, but now the soldiers have around 30k, others 15-17k hp... The HP tripled... which of course takes more time to get rid off, but also has a really big advantage for the duellers... I think it would be appropriate to at least half the chance or the extra percentage they can cause... to either 5% damage or 5% chance

As of the adventurers they are the worse off here, but if they could get their chance to ghost increased or something like a damage reduction % as a special skill...

Now the formula... I think it is great so you can have some HP and still cause enough damage, but I think the new bonus for the walls and the towers is a bit overcompensated as if you an attacker you have slim to no chance to hit anyone in the tower... Haven`t seen a balanced fight where the attackers stood a chance...

That is it for now...

Regards Pimpa

FantaSixty

Unassigned
I apologize for my English beforehand, it's not that good, but I hope you understand.
A correct step was the change with the distance penalty. Only a good value has to be found here.
I can only speak for myself as a soldier with a full HP skill. Dodging was hardly possible in the attack, most hits were put in, only a few dodgers were included. But I want to avoid it well, a ratio of about 50:50 would be nice. In defense, on the other hand, the relationship was reversed, so many evasors that the attack had no chance of conquering the fort.
In general, I find it more important that the character classes have to be revised. That alone leads to more balanced battles. A duelist may not argue as often and not as high, 10% of the HP are simply too much. In contrast, the adventurer has become completely worthless. The Ghost comes too late, because you lose easily in a single round 7000 hp. Any use of premium is pointless here, since after 2 rounds you are dead or no longer useful. A ghost must occur after 1-2 hits, not after 4-6. A soldier has fewer characteristics than any other character class anyway. Of this, the 3 level earlier weapon creation is completely pointless, since all new weapons from level 1 can be carried. The hp bonus is good, a resistance bonus per level would be nice and appropriate here. The worker is ok.

Last edited:

Deadeye Jerry

Unassigned
With my experience with the new formula so far I can say that it's good that you want to improve something but this current formula mainly will make the guys who have the union set even more powerful.

I like the distance penalty it's realistic and boosting the towers by a bit will make sense because right now there isn't much of a difference if you have a tower or not because the only thing you get is covering more people and one getting shot which can actually be done and on the ground as well because the tower bonus as it is in the regular worlds it's insignificant.

Yes this time I will sound like all the guys who complain and don't suggest alternatives but this damage formula isn't working very well just imagine after all the years we played now in some cases we actually have to lower our avg of the skills and increase our hp to do more damage, how mad is that? That's a joke which a person who fought for so many years can't understand, there has to be at least some change till the end because this simply won't work and I don't know where you would want to do that change but it has to be

Also if you go with this (new)formula for damage mainly (almost)every class will increase their damage and let it look one by one

Worker class - Gets boost stats as a character bonus and with the the new damage formula they will keep going with relative high hp builds and now will produce even more damage and with the increased tower booster they literally became a force a force to be reckoned with.

Dueler class - They will have "very high hp" yes they can go up to 5-6k hp without a problem and still do almost the same amount of damage as being skinny, isn't that scary ? Now we will have damage machines which can't be killed in 4 bullets so they benefit from this formula as well.

Soldier Class- They might not look like getting any significant boost at first glance but there will be a soldiers with more than 10k hp doing around 1,2k damage per bullet(even more) which is more than scary when you think about it.

Adventure Class-As we all know that they mainly depend on their "ghost" as we all know so far they are mostly useless in the battles so far till it doesn't come their turn to hold a sector. The ghost is double edge sword, they can hold the sector but mostly can't tank but all this is balanced because you can use them to split the damage you receive to more people instead of one and so far is working okay but what will happen now once almost all 3 classes increase their damage (yes I say all 3 other classes because we all know that the adventure class gets boost on the ranking to look better than what they are but in the battles they either look at wall most of the battle or shoot and mainly miss) this class which depends on "disappearing/ghosting" will become so useless because once your "ghost" fails, they are more or less dead and this will be the new reality for the adventure class and they will either consider quitting the game or starting again with a new character which is other class than theirs.

So if you want to go with this new formula you will have to either rework entire adventure class or give them some other boost except "ghosting"

Thank you for reading
Respectfully
Jerry

lordofgods

Unassigned
I think I speak for some when I say this:
I will be more active and go to more battles when new changes are made. Otherwise I'm not doing anything there...already tested what I wanted...

In other words, don't worry about the low numbers now...its just reflects the pace of these changes. When there's something new...people will show up!

Deleted User - 297

Does anybody know the schedule for this formula to be applied on the normal worlds?

Deleted User - 340

Does anybody know the schedule for this formula to be applied on the normal worlds?
We have time for that. Probably early on September , if it's ready ofc. Otherwise whenever is ready.

(no inside info. Just a prediction.)

DeletedUser1075

Probably early on September , if it's ready ofc.
Which year?

Btw, if one of us will training a monkey for developing, and his price wil be 100 pounds of banana, it would be faster. Just saying. Why don't you guys make a "dev event", where the community can help to make this bad boi working again, much faster than a half years?

Deleted User - 6799

So far, Diggo did his thing..

Still waiting for him to do tweaks based on our Feedback of months/years..
Or at least interact with us directly or indirectly.

Deleted User - 6799

Well thats kinda considered within "indirectly" part

I don't really care about the way as long as it is done.

Deleted User - 6799

Do I wanna imagine the OPness of this Gringo weapons with new formulas?

I think it's safe to say that Hp builds will do more Damage than a Unioner (combined with Golden mount set) & also survive much longer.
Screenshot_2.png

Deleted User - 6799

Apparently.. they are planning to increase the Level Cap, which is a horrible idea, might be the reason why things slowed down..

Ps. Should make everything skills-based as much as possible..
i.e Distance penalty

DeletedUser1152

Apparently.. they are planning to increase the Level Cap, which is a horrible idea, might be the reason why things slowed down..

Ps. Should make everything skills-based as much as possible..
i.e Distance penalty
No please I have been fight to increase the level to 150 for 6 months

Deleted User - 9174

do we get a t shirt if we are just now playing or is that to late?