• Attention!
    • In order to participate in the discussion, you need an account on forum.events.the-west.net.​
      • If you have a game account, register a forum account here: Create forum account
        Important: You cannot comment with your account from your home server (e.g. you cannot vote with an account from the German servers)! You have to have a separate registration on our Events Server!​
      • If you don't have a game account register here or send us an e-mail and we will create a game account for you: west-ts@support.innogames.com
        Please send us your desired nickname! Your account will be linked to the e-mail address from which you contact us! Please expect at least 48 hours for the account creation.​

Feedback New Fort Battle formula feedback

lulumcnoob

Unassigned
ok ty no reason to do this then
This is no longer the IFBC, it's now a testing ground for formula changes.

As for the level cap increase rumoured recently, it's fairly vital to give casual players more content to keep them interested and the population on our worlds high enough for potentially good battles. Is it possible that the formula changes have paused to take this level cap increase into account, as that's going to be a fairly important and complicating factor in all of this....

Deleted User - 6799

Maybe, just maybe, after the final values Structure bonuses are (finally) decided, they could be moved to normal servers since otherwise it will take forever until all changes are done..

kasza1987

Unassigned
I have two questions?
1. Will we get premium, buff, union set, deputy chef's, El Gringo set, The summer spritis set?
2. Will we get something gift on normal server? Few players go fort battle every day and help for test fort battle.

Deleted User - 6799

1. Will we get premium, buff, union set, deputy chef's, El Gringo set, The summer spritis set?
Apparently some will "win" Union Officer set to be used in Event server.. for "test" purposes I am assuming.. other than encouraging ppl to join and be active & online during battles.

They should give Golden Mount set & El Gringo weapons too methinks :p
As they permit such OP Damage & Hp combinations.. especially with the new formulas.

DeletedUser37

Like Raider said: You cannot only give DMG a boost, there is also the HP players that need to be tested in the best of their abilities.

I like the idea of not giving everyone the OP sets, but reward some that are active, but please consider doing this for HP players as well. (maybe let the winners pick...)

Deleted User - 297

Hi,

Thank you for spending this much time helping us testing the new formulas and structural bonuses, but would be any chance to get more up to date gear in as well? I would even pay for an union officer set and the summer spirit set if you could make it available :) that would be more like real world testing :)

Thanks Pimpa

Deleted User - 6668

the union officer set is not "up to date" ,it has no place in the game , it was a mistake to create it , please don't repeat that mistake to add it again on normal servers , its dmg is disgusting , and most players are already duelers , if now only a few have it it's already too much in some fights , adding it again and we'll have 25+ duelers on each side , not missing , dealing tons of dmg , ending fights in 15rounds . Last time deputy chef weapons were added i saw many have them up3 ... union officer is not even expensive . Nobody will want to be a tank , not even having summer spirits will change a thing , 400resistance is still a joke when you are in front of a few duelers with union officer set

kasza1987

Unassigned
I will promisd I will shut up my face.
Some idea
Damege bonus
1 + max(0, (min(skill1, leadership, aiming)^0.8 + median(skill1, leadership, aiming)^0.7 + max(skill1, leadership, aiming)^0.6 − |maxHealth ÷ 100|

Class idea:
The adventurer plan is good.
But i think every character need dual skill for extra
I think adventurer will be happy 5%-10% dodging skill

Worker:
You pay 2%-4% less banking feels --->You pay 1%-2% less banking feels
But 10%-20% increased money for job.
Dual skill: 5%-10% less damage for duals.
Fort battle bonus is good but the now the fort bonus is too high need nerf fort bonus.

Soldiers:
The level needed to uses a weapon is lowered by 3 levels ---> 2%-4% more basic damage all of weapon (fort battle weapon and dual weapons)

In fort battle you increased the leadership skill for you and your four nighbors by 25%-50% of your own leadership skill
in fort battle you increased the leadership skill for you and your nine nighbors by 5%-10% of your own leadership skill

Dualer:
The speed on the map is increased by 10%.
You receive 10% more money in a duel.
You receive 15% more money, experience in a duel
In fort battles, you have the chance of 10% to score a critical hit. Critical hits deduct an additional 10% of the maximum hit points.
Your battle hardened instincts allow you to see which skills and weapon your opponent wield in the duel menu.

New skill.
All duals skill increased 5%-10%
In fort battles, you have the chance of 15-30% to score a critical hit. Critical hits deduct an additional 5% of the maximum hit points, or duple shot normal damage.
5% more damage for duals.
If dualist make K.O the dualist give, product the other charecter working,

Duals.
I have not got too much idea.
12 energy --->10 energy
in case of K.O all money gives winner.
Good but need extra dodge and resiste.
Attacker dualist shot head give 50% more damage, but defense dualist hidding and defenes head, Idea Give more doding and resist, because good tactics.
Winner dualist give in bank money *0,00002 (100 millio dollars in bank 2000$ lost)
Need nerf damage and resist nerf. 20-30 %
The wanted feels need reducad 5%-10%
No more idea but lots of player have got more idea.
And new item dual shield item 24 hours nobody can't challenge duel

Last edited:

Deleted User - 6799

union officer is not even expensive
Irony is, nugget Tank sets were priced the same and wasn't even semi-effective compared to Union Officer's absurdity..

Yet, Nugget Bear set (Summer Spirits) wasnt even upgradable :rolleyes:
I mean.. upgrading wouldn't really do any help but u know..

Then there is J.Fry.. even worse for same price :D

All this feels like a big scam-conspiracy against Tanks.
But now they have a chance to make things right! If they choose to do so..

Deleted User - 6799

I will repeat myself by modifying this quote;
1-Class bonuses of Towers are a bit too high.
2-Attack (Hit chance) bonuses of Towers are a bit too high compared to Defense bonuses, which leads to Defenders on Towers hitting way too often.

I'd love to see unique bonuses for Walls, Buildings to make them somewhat viable compared to Towers tho.

Btw, Distance hit chance penalty resetted/rollbacked to ^0.6 than x1.6 too? If so, pls change it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 8094

right now battles are more fun and unpredictable on open worlds rather then trying to shoot down inpregnable targets occupying the towers. here.

This whole exercise of trying to fix the fort fight formula is beginning to look like a process of trying to reinvent the wheel rather then just fixing a puncture.

rel1

Unassigned
i dont know whats the point of having one guy receiving a union set each battle... to wait a month so 30 people can have it and then its kinda like on normal worlds ? just give it to 30 people randomly and you dont need to wait one month

Deleted User - 1008

I prefer the battles later too and improve the walls for damage

Deleted User - 297

Would the new formula be activated on IFBC server again? just asking, because at the moment my points are optimized for that formula?

Thanks

Deleted User - 297

It costs 10 bonds to reskill. :p
I know that, but the question was not about reskill ;) If you must know I dont want to test tower bonuses, because that is what it is... I wanted to test the new formula because I can tweak that myself... So

Would the new formula be activated on IFBC server again? :p

Deleted User - 6799

I hope today will be the last time of "testing" how OP the Towers are :p
Otherwise we are just wasting time.. and losing more players everyday. We should do their fine tuning already and move on to New formulas'
Then adapt/balance FF Sets to the changes.. Balance the Rewarding system.. Update FF related crafts, or add more.. So yeah, tons more to do..

My conclusion of Towers are, as already said few times;
1-Class specific bonuses of Towers are a bit too high. (Of Smalls, not so much)
2-Attack (Hit chance) bonuses of Towers are a bit too high compared to Defense bonuses, which causes Defenders on Towers hitting way too often, including Tanks.

Apart from these, Towers aren't THAT OP. Nerfing them too much would make them ineffective again.

> Then we got Walls & 3 different Buildings..
Make them all unique and viable. Idk, give Resist to one of them, Damage to other, you name it.

> Flag (and surroundings) .. Are those penalties final?
I mean.. I still believe that those penalties are a little bit too much. Imagine any high ground shooting them. No way to miss.
Dunno why all Fort sizes have the exact same penalties though.

Deleted User - 6799

Now all Structure bonuses halved (for the 2nd time), but that's not addressing any of the issues (except Flag penalties) I pointed..

And now Towers will be ineffective again (let alone other high ground stuff) , especially for Tanks' dodging. Because; current bonuses are only very slightly higher than what they are on Normal Servers, and that Defense (Dodge chance) bonuses less than Attack's.
(New formulas ain't directly effecting Dodge-Hit chances but Hit chances will be slightly higher when skilled right)

If only they ever listen..