• Attention!
    • In order to participate in the discussion, you need an account on forum.events.the-west.net.​
      • If you have a game account, register a forum account here: Create forum account
        Important: You cannot comment with your account from your home server (e.g. you cannot vote with an account from the German servers)! You have to have a separate registration on our Events Server!​
      • If you don't have a game account register here or send us an e-mail and we will create a game account for you: west-ts@support.innogames.com
        Please send us your desired nickname! Your account will be linked to the e-mail address from which you contact us! Please expect at least 48 hours for the account creation.​

IFBC 3 - discussion

DeletedUser153

Everything is correctly setup as far as I know. I Think you are talking about the fact which town of a mixed Team is into the fort, aren't you?
We can not change it and it was randomly picked which town gets the fort, if a mixed Team fights there.
This is something you need to solve with your Team, as you have the Option to rank as a team.

DeletedUser153

Since towns are apparently allowed to own large forts with upgraded barracks, are we allowed to fight over them to deny a potential opponent the barracks advantage?
No, you are not. But of course you are allowed to also build a big fort.

DeletedUser1096

I see only 2 people not being 150 in Poland, althought there are 110 players. Can we see proof that they have 5 inactive people (atleast yellow) ? :) I'm sure if they really needed the replacement they are ready to show the facts/proof. If there are less than 5 inactive players i immediately ask for their abortion from the server. It's against rules and makes the game unbalanced.

edit: I trust the admins if they can look into it without print screens. But I'd love to see it myself.

DeletedUser85

Aston why you care so much about other teams? Who cares about 5 more players? You cant play with more then 42 of 50. Just play the game and focus on your own town. You are talking every day bullshit on this forum. No one needs to give a responsibility because you are just a the-west player.

DeletedUser85

I think Aston is 24/7 online and looking in saloon to report people so it is easier for him to win.

DeletedUser17

Question about the Best of 3 Matches, let's say Team A wins the first two battles with 4-3 as points each, will the third circuit of that match automatically cancelled? Or if the third circuit will be played regardless and Team B wins that circuit 6-0, who will than be the winner?

DeletedUser1089

Question about the Best of 3 Matches, let's say Team A wins the first two battles with 4-3 as points, will the third circuit of that match automatically cancelled? Or if the third circuit will be played regardless and Team B wins that circuit 6-0, who will than be the winner?
2:1 for team A :)

DeletedUser1096

I don't report anyone, I fight my fights. I'm just aware

DeletedUser1096

Aston why you care so much about other teams? Who cares about 5 more players? You cant play with more then 42 of 50. Just play the game and focus on your own town. You are talking every day bullshit on this forum. No one needs to give a responsibility because you are just a the-west player.

5 more people give flexibility for the other matches. And RULES ARE RULES. You have 13 people on your team in football you gonna be easier to outplay if the enemy has 15, they can change up things easily.

DeletedUser17

5 more people give flexibility for the other matches. And RULES ARE RULES. You have 13 people on your team in football you gonna be easier to outplay if the enemy has 15, they can change up things easily.
If you think another team breaks the rules, report them via the support, this isn't the place for that.

DeletedUser1096

Isn't it also points?

4-3
4-3
0-6
? isn't that a possiblity?

edit: How do you implement winning as defender into this then? And flag?

DeletedUser153

No it is not points!
It just matters who wins the circuit, not with how many points this would be.

DeletedUser1096

No it is not points!
It just matters who wins the circuit, not with how many points this would be.

How do you implement winning defense ? so if i win the defense and the attack it counts the same as if i only win the attack before them?

edit: and the flag

DeletedUser153

We will look for the Overall Winner as it is stated in the rules:

Overall WinnerWhen the team won either both battles of a Circuit, or won one of the battles in a more difficult way, as for example by killing all opponents.
  • Wins both battles of the Circuit, as the Attacker and as the Defender
  • Wins one battle of the Circuit when it plays as the Attacker by killing every defender and the opponent team had its victory by capturing the other team’s flag when also Playing as the Attacker
  • Wins in an earlier round than its opponent, in a case when both teams won by killing all the Defenders when playing as the Attacker
  • Wins with more survivors in the Attack, in a case when both teams won by killing all the Defenders when playing as the Attacker and the victory was in the same round.
  • If the number of survivors in the Attack is the same, the team with more health points left in the Attack receives the extra point
  • Wins in an earlier round than its opponent, when both teams won by capturing the other team’s flag
  • Wins with the least surviving Defenders when both teams won by capturing the other team’s flag and the victory was in the same round
  • If the number of surviving Defenders is the same, the team with the lowest health points of their defending opponents receives the extra point
  • Wins one battle of the Circuit when it plays as the Defender by killing all the Attackers and the opponent team had its victory by holding the fort over time
  • Wins in an earlier round than its opponent, in a case when both teams won by killing all the Attackers, when playing as the Defender
  • Wins with more survivors in a case when both teams won by killing all the Attackers when playing as the Defender and the victory was in the same round
  • If the number of survivors is the same, the team with more health points left will receive the extra point
  • Wins one battle of the Circuit with more surviving Defenders, in a case when both teams won by holding the fort over the time
  • If the number of surviving Defenders is the same in both teams, the team with less Attacking opponents receives the extra point
  • If the number of surviving Attacking opponents is the same in both teams, the team with Attacking opponents with less health points receives the extra point