• Attention!
    • In order to participate in the discussion, you need an account on forum.events.the-west.net.​
      • If you have a game account, register a forum account here: Create forum account
        Important: You cannot comment with your account from your home server (e.g. you cannot vote with an account from the German servers)! You have to have a separate registration on our Events Server!​
      • If you don't have a game account register here or send us an e-mail and we will create a game account for you: west-ts@support.innogames.com
        Please send us your desired nickname! Your account will be linked to the e-mail address from which you contact us! Please expect at least 48 hours for the account creation.​

IFBC 3 - discussion

DeletedUser1100

If someone forgot:

1.f) Team size
To be able to register to in the Championship, each team must be comprised of between 95 to 105 players

DeletedUser1096

Haha taking away the team's buff from the leaders, gotta love it. I have used some health and energy potions and now i have zero of them thanks to the fact that you didn't tell us not to use them before. Now an advantage turned into a disadvantage :) what a great opportunity to make us even weakier after declining the shop system offer. What's next? One team can decide about the times of the battles? This IFBC is getting OUT OF HAND.

DeletedUser1100

Haha taking away the team's buff from the leaders, gotta love it. I have used some health and energy potions and now i have zero of them thanks to the fact that you didn't tell us not to use them before. Now an advantage turned into a disadvantage :) what a great opportunity to make us even weakier after declining the shop system offer. What's next? One team can decide about the times of the battles? This IFBC is getting OUT OF HAND.
They can weaken us but our victory will be more beautiful!

DeletedUser1096

I request that you ban EVERYone for the minimum amount of days who put up items on worldwide market EVEN by accident, this is disturbing that i have to be careful what to buy, because you already lightly threatened me through support after my selfreport of buying a fool's gold by accident that i will probably be banned next time! It's unfair! BAN THE ONE WHO PUT UP THE PRODUCT! - EVEN IF IT WASN'T BOUGHT. They had the chance of removing them already!

Thanks!

edit: i had over 5000 items going through my hands and i made one single mistake now i have only "one chance" left, SORRY THAT I TRY TO PLAY THE GAME?!

DeletedUser1089

I request that you ban EVERYone for the minimum amount of days who put up items on worldwide market EVEN by accident, this is disturbing that i have to be careful what to buy, because you already lightly threatened me through support after my selfreport of buying a fool's gold by accident that i will probably be banned next time! It's unfair! BAN THE ONE WHO PUT UP THE PRODUCT! - EVEN IF IT WASN'T BOUGHT. They had the chance of removing them already!

Thanks!

edit: i had over 5000 items going through my hands and i made one single mistake now i have only "one chance" left, SORRY THAT I TRY TO PLAY THE GAME?!
You know, you can do this:1587245922260.png right?

DeletedUser1096

it's about taking responsibility, if someone puts up something they should take a bigger amount of responsibility than someone who bought it, "who started first?" problem, but still should be judged like this. This isn't a sibling fight, comeon, it's a gdamn game.