• Attention!
    • In order to participate in the discussion, you need an account on forum.events.the-west.net.​
      • If you have a game account, register a forum account here: Create forum account
        Important: You cannot comment with your account from your home server (e.g. you cannot vote with an account from the German servers)! You have to have a separate registration on our Events Server!​
      • If you don't have a game account register here or send us an e-mail and we will create a game account for you: west-ts@support.innogames.com
        Please send us your desired nickname! Your account will be linked to the e-mail address from which you contact us! Please expect at least 48 hours for the account creation.​

IFBC 3 - discussion

DeletedUser1075

We will announce a few things later :)

At least you guys made some good movement, but above my post, there will be few more things what you and your team have to think about a little bit. But, my job has ended here, so you earned an NSZKSZ from me.

(it means very much thanks so much [that's a slang] )

DeletedUser1096

I am really sad, that the town and shop-system didn't include my ideas, as it wouldn't only benefit our country but every single one of them.
To showcase how bad the case is because of quest items: For 105 people, without Schofield (we only have precise) it is 2.100.000$ to be able to get 8 skillpoints, as for the -let's say romanians, cuz they have normal schofield- romanians, they have to spend 1/4 of this, not a really whopping 500k price tag. How is this fair in a game without $$ bonus, in a game where the only thing that really matters beside some buffs is M O N E Y.

edit: questline: The Raid

Thanks for your concern, i just had to give it out, all my respect,
Aston*

WLAN-Kabel

Unassigned
I am really sad, that the town and shop-system didn't include my ideas, as it wouldn't only benefit our country but every single one of them.
To showcase how bad the case is because of quest items: For 105 people, without Schofield (we only have precise) it is 2.100.000$ to be able to get 8 skillpoints, as for the -let's say romanians, cuz they have normal schofield- romanians, they have to spend 1/4 of this, not a really whopping 500k price tag. How is this fair in a game without $$ bonus, in a game where the only thing that really matters beside some buffs is M O N E Y.

edit: questline: The Raid

Thanks for your concern, i just had to give it out, all my respect,
Aston*

Maybe it would be a good option to allow global trading for non-set items ?

DeletedUser1096

Maybe it would be a good option to allow global trading for non-set items ?

I do understand the concept of not helping other teams. Let me be honest, i would not give anything to other countries because the simplest fact: it's a tournament, we fight each other, we are meant to weaken each other.
Freedom in shop-system would skip this ethic part, and would be even more fair.

DeletedUser1089

But is it fair for every team that they don´t have every or any items that are need for quests that give skills or that lead to gold weapons and have to buy them from other towns for 4 times the normal price? Isn´t it about luck?

lulumcnoob

Unassigned
It is about luck of what appears in your town stores, but luck shouldn't be a factor, We're not even allowed to build a second town to try to get missing quest items either, I see this as a complete oversight.
I know we're all here to Fort Fight, but Inno have added so many quests over the years that you are at a huge disadvantage if your team don't get those AP/SP, and we've had such a focus on fair play so far.

Best solution would have been adding all quest items to the shops of the Founding Towns or the Bond shop for the regular buying price, and then disable player's town stores. But they don't even have a blue bandanna for the tutorial....

Last edited:

Belle Bernice

Unassigned
Hi everyone,
Yesterday the admins announced the time battles for all the teams. I've got some questions about the time and the rule for reschedule the fights.

First of all, every single market has the same time server with their native ones. Only Brazil had the big problem which is 5 hours earlier. The rest markets have +/- 1 hour and most of them have the same server time.

So, the rule about reschedule the battle for 12 has zero logic. What would change in 12 hours if all the markets have the same time? There is no logic behind this rule.

So if my market (Greece) is fighting another market for example Germany at 19:00 server time. For us it will be 20:00 but for Polish players will be 19:00. Lets say that i ask for reschedule and German players agree. Reschedule for 12 hours ? XD So we will play at 07:00 in the morning ? How does this help ?

So i suggest a new rule. Like you add a couple of rules a few days ago add this one to.
Every market would be able to reschedule the timebattle 1-3 hours earlier or later than you publiced. THIS will help the markets to be online and have good fights. The 12 hours reschedule will not. Who will ask to set the battle 7 in the morning ??

You have 2 battles per day. I can not think an actual reason to set them so early.
Set them at 21:00 and 22:00 or even 20:00 and 21:00. Why we need 1,5 hour difference between the battles ?

If we are the only ones with this problem, i can accept our fate. No problem.
But if any other country has the same problem with the times of the battles, we have to change something. I don't think you want to see 90 offline people comming to a battle, i wouldn't.

Last edited:

DeletedUser153

First of all we thought long about the battles for BR and NET as these are the "critical" teams in term of timezones.
BR for obviously having -5 on server time and NET having -5 for US players and +8 for Australian players.
When you take a Look in the timetable you will see that we gave BR the latest times every day. so they have a chance of fighting arround 16:00 to 18:30 local time.
For the NET battles it was more difficult because we had also to think about the Australian players. Scheduling their battles at 22:30 and 22:00 allows them to fight at 06:00/06:30 Australian time and 17:30/17:00 US time.

For all other language versions it was a bit easier as you already pointed out and we took the "prime time" for fortbattles arround 19:00 to 21:00

So, the rule about reschedule the battle for 12 has zero logic. What would change in 12 hours if all the markets have the same time? There is no logic behind this rule.
You understood something wrong here. You can move the battles within +-12 hours. So between -12 and + 12 with all possible times in these 24 hour timeframe (but needs to be 75 minutes before and after an already scheduled battles for technical reasons).
maybe this was not clear enough in the rule post.

Belle Bernice

Unassigned
You understood something wrong here. You can move the battles within +-12 hours. So between -12 and + 12 with all possible times in these 24 hour timeframe (but needs to be 75 minutes before and after an already scheduled battles for technical reasons).
maybe this was not clear enough in the rule post.

Thank you for your reply! Probably yes, it wasn't so clear what you meant by the 12 hours reprogramming.

DeletedUser50

If the BR´s have battles later, why doesn’t Portugal have them?
20% of PT players in the world are Brazilian, what is the logic of being the nation with the battles earlier?

19H server time is 18h PT

DeletedUser153

Because I planned after the server time of the game. We can not make the times fit for every player worldwide. This should have been clear for everyone.

Please get in touch with the other teams you are fighting against. We will be open to move the battles to fit it better for you.

DeletedUser50

the best for PT is too late for other nations, it is difficult to have battles at our "best" time

DeletedUser1096

What was the brainstorming behind the market rule that we can only sell for maximum twice the shop-price for each other? It makes difficult for teams with high activity to trade and upgrade.

Deleted User - 7494

2 connected questions please:
I was told, it is against the rules to duel someone without a weapon, is that true?
And what exactly is meant by pre-aranged duels? (which are forbiden)

Edit: I was told, pre-aranged means: duel when I know how it will end. That sounds wierd, becouse if I duel someone with duel skill in duel clothes, I will win and I know it. If I will be working without weapon, can anyone duel me? becouse there is also for sure, i will lose. This rulle is so stupid. It looks like we should duel only moonshiner vs. moonshiner, farmer vs farmer etc. Like really, why don't you make ale duels forbiden? it would make more sense, than this.

Sorry for my bad english, hope you understand.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1099

Could you please add all of the quest-needed items to the town shops? What's the point of adding just the Rusty rifles to be able to complete just one part of the quest series leading to the shiny golden rifle, when there are other items needed to complete the whole series? I'm especially talking about the Schofield, Lead Bullet and Percussion rifle!
Some towns have it in their shops, some doesn't. Make it fair please.

DeletedUser153

the best for PT is too late for other nations, it is difficult to have battles at our "best" time
We understand that, but we will now not change it by ourself. Please get in touch with the teams you are fighting. I am sure they will find a suitibale time with you.

I was told, it is against the rules to duel someone without a weapon, is that true?
And what exactly is meant by pre-aranged duels? (which are forbiden)
pre-arranged basically means: The outcome of the duel is clear before the duel was started. This can happen in different ways:
1. You conact a player to duel against him (that's no problem), but you agree to knock you out for Wanted-money, monye in general, having one of you in the KO-protection, etc. Everything that gives someone an advantage.
2. You put down your clothes/weapon to knock yourself out, lose on purpose, ...

Could you please add all of the quest-needed items to the town shops? What's the point of adding just the Rusty rifles to be able to complete just one part of the quest series leading to the shiny golden rifle, when there are other items needed to complete the whole series? I'm especially talking about the Schofield, Lead Bullet and Percussion rifle!
I am sorry, but we will not do this for two reasons:
1. there are many players that already bought the items expensive and we don't want to compensate such a huge amount of players
2. the list of questitems is huge. We can not put every single item to the shops. At least we will miss an item and this discussion will start from the beginning.

So we will not put any further items in townshops.

Deleted User - 220

pre-arranged basically means: The outcome of the duel is clear before the duel was started.
OK, so, if I get 200 hp, then I put on mountain farmer's set and attack a real dueller, this is pre-arranged?
Or I put on murri set then attack a dueller with mountain farmer's set, this is pre-arranged?
Or the opposite, I have my points on duellers abilitys, I have advanced mountain farmer's set, and after a fort fight I attack a tank player who left only 20 hp, this is pre-arranged?

DeletedUser50

We understand that, but we will now not change it by ourself. Please get in touch with the teams you are fighting. I am sure they will find a suitibale time with you.

And how do we reach an agreement with the leaders of other nations? We ask to change and we take answers that only benefit one side ... (ex: or Xh or nothing)