• Attention!
    • In order to participate in the discussion, you need an account on forum.events.the-west.net.​
      • If you have a game account, register a forum account here: Create forum account
        Important: You cannot comment with your account from your home server (e.g. you cannot vote with an account from the German servers)! You have to have a separate registration on our Events Server!​
      • If you don't have a game account register here or send us an e-mail and we will create a game account for you: west-ts@support.innogames.com
        Please send us your desired nickname! Your account will be linked to the e-mail address from which you contact us! Please expect at least 48 hours for the account creation.​

IFBC 3 - discussion

DeletedUser153

Currently many players try to login.

Please try it later. The login will be possible ;)

Deleted User - 220

I have a question. Ok, you wrote, the blacksmith will be changed. But what about the other stores? There are many clothes, thatis necessarry for the questions. The traid between other towns is prohibited. How will we get these objects?
It would be best if all the shops in every city had the same supply and you could find all the necessary clothes in it.

DeletedUser90

There is one piece of information missing: Which teams qualify for which stage after playing in groups?

DeletedUser1089

First two from groups and two best thirds to have 8 teams in KO system...

DeletedUser1075

Ok, but it's a little bit unfair if you check the numbers. Mate, there are no problem if a lot of players want to join to the ff championship, but if you cannot comply the numbers, then you should modify that. We could bring more and more ppl too to our 1st team, but we had to say back in the time: you should watch the Twitch chanels what we are doing in IFBC, because of the limits.. but there are no limit............... then change te rules guys...
And 1 day later still i'm waiting for your answer. What you will do to fix your unfair movements about the player limits?

The clock is ticking and ppl will have more angrer than now, if they will start feel, that you guys decived them.

(and yes, i want to play in a fair ifbc, not in an unfair crap)

kasza1987

Unassigned
We are just waiting and waiting and no response. I hope they are working on the problem.
This is the third IFBC and is already full of buck and last hour rule change. We can't talk to the game organizers for 1 day.
We are waiting for your answers

lulumcnoob

Unassigned
Duels are part of the conditions we normally fight under, but this isn't a normal situation. They are, however, needed for some quest-lines, so I don't think they could disable or make them illegal.

Pre-arranged means at least one party knows the outcome of the duel before the duel takes place. So I believe they don't want us to self-KO. However I would argue that duelling a pure FFer (or any duel with negative duel honour) has a pre-arranged outcome already, so we should just be allowed to self-KO and not have to deal with 50 Romanian or Brazilian friends camping you.

I await confirmation on the position of Self-KO.

Last edited:

rel1

Unassigned
Duels are part of the conditions we normally fight under, but this isn't a normal situation. They are, however, needed for some quest-lines, so I don't think they could disable or make them illegal.

Pre-arranged means at least one party knows the outcome of the duel before the duel takes place. So I believe they don't want us to self-KO. However I would argue that duelling a pure FFer (or any duel with negative duel honour) has a pre-arranged outcome already, so we should just be allowed to self-KO and not have to deal with 50 Romanian or Brazilian friends camping you.

I await confirmation on the position of Self-KO.
Thats great if you go to sleep and someone duels you at 4 AM what do you mean ? :D

DeletedUser1045

As far as i see plenty of people used worldmarket by mistake. If you dont want us to use it, just disable it!

WLAN-Kabel

Unassigned
From quests and from the special chest you get character bonuses. Also you get 15 Nuggets every 5 days which can be used for character premium.
But we will have a look into it, if it is really possible to have full character premium during the whole championship battles with the current situation.

Can you already give a final answer to the question if everybody will recieve character premium once the fortbattle phase has started ?

DeletedUser153

Can you already give a final answer to the question if everybody will recieve character premium once the fortbattle phase has started ?
We will not give you more premium account. It is kind of a tactic thing every team needs to solve.

And 1 day later still i'm waiting for your answer. What you will do to fix your unfair movements about the player limits?
We will announce a few things later :)

Deleted User - 220

Really? Some team has clothes for questline, some has clothes from indian's set, other nothing. Where is fair play?