• Attention!
    • In order to participate in the discussion, you need an account on forum.events.the-west.net.​
      • If you have a game account, register a forum account here: Create forum account
        Important: You cannot comment with your account from your home server (e.g. you cannot vote with an account from the German servers)! You have to have a separate registration on our Events Server!​
      • If you don't have a game account register here or send us an e-mail and we will create a game account for you: west-ts@support.innogames.com
        Please send us your desired nickname! Your account will be linked to the e-mail address from which you contact us! Please expect at least 48 hours for the account creation.​

IFBC 3 - discussion

Deleted User - 6799

Hehe, only if we had 3D models ey? :cool:

So yea, comparing to Medium forts (Walls would be 6 height then, while Buildings staying 4), 1 to 2 human height makes sense.
But of course that was the semi-serious part of the post :p

Real point is, Small forts being outdated and not fitting to current "can't-hold-Towers-in Defense" era. (Not that others do but its more obvious with Smalls)
As there are already enough inside LoS from outside.

Then there is North grass having LoS on South towers..

I am curious if we somehow can hold Towers & Wall(s) on Defense though, since we won't have OP P2W Nugget sets and Hiding boosted gears in Tournament.

Deleted User - 6799

Btw, is it possible to receive Zapata clothing set?

As a Soldier I wouldn't mind using it with Livingston mount set tbh.
It makes about 15-16k Hp, without Full Str. And about 40 more resist, with slightly more dodginess.

Decent I'd say, especially on Attack.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser153

No. Sets will not change. You have to use what every player gets ;)

Deleted User - 4781

1) Is content of "International Fort Battle Championship starter chest" gonna change? Right now it has 5x3 day more energy premium instead of 5x3day vip, and some other diffrences than in announcement.

2) Will we be able to initiate any sparring battles during the "preparation" time? (first 2 weeks)

We will announce prices in the next few days.
How many is few ?

DeletedUser153

1) Is content of "International Fort Battle Championship starter chest" gonna change? Right now it has 5x3 day more energy premium instead of 5x3day vip, and some other diffrences than in announcement.
The chest will include the VIP-bonus as announced.

2) Will we be able to initiate any sparring battles during the "preparation" time? (first 2 weeks)
No this is not possible.

Deleted User - 6799

National servers have their own "Sparring" servers afaik
Almost all .Net worlds died after Union Officer, let alone going to do sparring in such server.

Deleted User - 6799

I am curious if we somehow can hold Towers & Wall(s) on Defense though, since we won't have OP P2W Nugget sets and Hiding boosted gears in Tournament.

So.. having done some tests in a non-Nugget world..

I see that I was horribly wrong when I thought it would be much better for Tanks than normal/live servers, especially with a heavy Hp set with decent stats as Livingston.

Instead, I see Murrieta damagers* having as high Hit ratio as Union (somehow) , and capable of reaching its Damages even. Like 50-60K. (Didn't try PSSR but I don't expect much of a change)
That of course means much less Dodges for Tanks which equals to dying very quick. Even on your own Tower, getting shot from grass!

While this clearly shows FFs are truly broken to the core, even without Nugget sets, it also shows how bad the state of Small Forts is**
Not that other Forts are much better, but Medium is as closest as it gets to ideal "balance"

* Of course Damagers in Attack doing better as Murrieta is Hiding boosted, although less so than P. Mosey.
** I know the 50 v 45 idea that is on Beta servers. And although it wouldn't solve the issues, it would definitely help.

Deleted User - 2582

During the preparation stage, each team will found their own town,...
Do we need to build a town from scratch?

There was question about adding Precise single shot rifle to every town.
We are currently thinking about giving the mentioned rifle to every town gunsmith. I will announce it right after we have a decision.
Is there any news about this.
Also can we get items needed to finish some of important quests (character class or quests with skill point rewards) to every town?

Do we have Travelling Fair activated on event server?

DeletedUser1067

I heard some servers had a testing server in order to practise some tactics.. I wonder why some of the servers didn't have that option, was it some kind of option from each national server?
Im also wondering, since we dont have to build our own forts, do we need to build our towns too? Or is there some kind of pre-made town(s) for each team?

Deleted User - 5772

@firet0uch Just to clarify a few things

1. It was stated before that players will get 5x VIP longtimer medals, but that the organizers will consider giving permanent character premium for the duration of the event. Are there any updates on this point? - I feel it's essential that every player gets full premium for the length of the event to ensure a fair level playing field.

2. Trades between teams is not allowed. But I feel some might work around this through duels - a player keeps plenty of cash on him/her and is attacked by another player who takes the cash and uses it for upgrades and stuff. Are there any plans to watch out for this happening?

3. With regards to crafting, there's a lot of luck involved, when it comes to finding some of the rarer recipes. At the least, if crafting buffs is to be a mechanic in the event, could a batch of recipes be given to all teams to ensure an even playing field?

Thanks.

DeletedUser1074

So.. The youtube video from The West's channel states that there are 4 mixed teams, but the forum post says there are only 3. The line-up is different as well. I guess the video is more recent, so that will be the final line-up. Am I right?

Edit: I see the post from 3 minutes ago. Is this final line-up? :D

DeletedUser153

So.. The youtube video from The West's channel states that there are 4 mixed teams, but the forum post says there are only 3. The line-up is different as well. I guess the video is more recent, so that will be the final line-up. Am I right?

Edit: I see the post from 3 minutes ago. Is this final line-up? :D
The official information is from this forum.As you might understand the video was produced a few days ago ;)

DeletedUser1075

So, thing is. I made a quick calculation about the team numbers, what we get to the HU forum from our lovely CM. In a normal, not mixed national team theese are the registration numbers:

105,105, 104, 106, 106, 108, 113, 117, 121

So, where are the fair play? Everyone should know, that each nation should have 95-105 members, and not more, or less.. i'd like to complain about this, because if theese guys will playing with more ppl, they get more setts, they could have more online ppl to te ff, more protucts, more everything. So guys you have 2 good choise:

1: Reduce the maximum numbers in every team to 105 (I really dont care about the mixed teams)
2: Open the registration to every country, who does not have 121 player.

Sweet kisses from hungary (why are you guys fk theese up all the time...)

DeletedUser153

It was stated before that players will get 5x VIP longtimer medals, but that the organizers will consider giving permanent character premium for the duration of the event. Are there any updates on this point? - I feel it's essential that every player gets full premium for the length of the event to ensure a fair level playing field.
The usage of the premium provided to you with the starter chest is a tatctical thing every team needs to find a good solution for. You also will get the nuggets for daily logins like normal, so everyone should be able to have character premium during the whole fortbattles

2. Trades between teams is not allowed. But I feel some might work around this through duels - a player keeps plenty of cash on him/her and is attacked by another player who takes the cash and uses it for upgrades and stuff. Are there any plans to watch out for this happening?
We will keep a good eye on every possible loophole within the rules. Any kind of pushing or not allowed interaction between teams will result in a permanent ban.

3. With regards to crafting, there's a lot of luck involved, when it comes to finding some of the rarer recipes. At the least, if crafting buffs is to be a mechanic in the event, could a batch of recipes be given to all teams to ensure an even playing field?
We can not do this, I am sorry.
But you got enough buffs for the upcomming battles in qualification and the tournament. It should last long enough, but we will look into it,if it is really not enough. Important: We will not give out more buffs if you use them for adventures. We calculate until when they would have last and will maybe give more out from that time.

DeletedUser153

So, thing is. I made a quick calculation about the team numbers, what we get to the HU forum from our lovely CM. In a normal, not mixed national team theese are the registration numbers:

105,105, 104, 106, 106, 108, 113, 117, 121

So, where are the fair play? Everyone should know, that each nation should have 95-105 members, and not more, or less.. i'd like to complain about this, because if theese guys will playing with more ppl, they get more setts, they could have more online ppl to te ff, more protucts, more everything. So guys you have 2 good choise:

1: Reduce the maximum numbers in every team to 105 (I really dont care about the mixed teams)
2: Open the registration to every country, who does not have 121 player.

Sweet kisses from hungary (why are you guys fk theese up all the time...)
we take this championship really serious and want to make it as fair as possible. For that reason it will be possible for every team to make substitues when they fall under the max-numbe rof 105 players. So basicly it means for your full first team: When someone is inactive they can be replaced. All other teams can not do this with the bit of extra players until they really fall under the mark of 105.

And very important: We wanted to make it possible for every player to take part. This is the best solution to have everybody on board and still have the competition serious

DeletedUser1075

we take this championship really serious and want to make it as fair as possible. For that reason it will be possible for every team to make substitues when they fall under the max-numbe rof 105 players. So basicly it means for your full first team: When someone is inactive they can be replaced. All other teams can not do this with the bit of extra players until they really fall under the mark of 105.

And very important: We wanted to make it possible for every player to take part. This is the best solution to have everybody on board and still have the competition serious
Ok, but it's a little bit unfair if you check the numbers. Mate, there are no problem if a lot of players want to join to the ff championship, but if you cannot comply the numbers, then you should modify that. We could bring more and more ppl too to our 1st team, but we had to say back in the time: you should watch the Twitch chanels what we are doing in IFBC, because of the limits.. but there are no limit............... then change te rules guys...

kasza1987

Unassigned

Hy

I counted

105*27 Precise single shot rifle =2835
121*27 Precise single shot rifle =3267

16 extra livigston, murrietta, zapata,
Dead Hawk Dancer's Moonshiner's set and lots of buff
16*5= 90 booby trap
and ect...

It is unfair 3 national follow the rules but 7 nationals don't follow the rules.

More 16 peolpe playing more online in fort battle. More stronger item and ect

Lots of people would you like play with team, but 105 players 1 team,

We can said you cant play with team beacuse 105 person (no 108. 113, 121) sorry

But now "And very important: We wanted to make it possible for every player to take part"

I see all teams are equal, but there are more equal.

and we are follow rules and we are stupid,

Thanks you

How many rules will change during the game? please told me

Deleted User - 4781

Am I only one who can't log-in ?
unknown.png
After pressing ifbc 3 button the site kinda refreshes and goes back to login page