• Attention!
    • In order to participate in the discussion, you need an account on forum.events.the-west.net.​
      • If you have a game account, register a forum account here: Create forum account
        Important: You cannot comment with your account from your home server (e.g. you cannot vote with an account from the German servers)! You have to have a separate registration on our Events Server!​
      • If you don't have a game account register here or send us an e-mail and we will create a game account for you: west-ts@support.innogames.com
        Please send us your desired nickname! Your account will be linked to the e-mail address from which you contact us! Please expect at least 48 hours for the account creation.​

Can you feel it too?

DeletedUser67

I check skype, check each chat on each world I play, refresh and check each forum, try logging in, and repeat.... and I have been for several hours. :D

DeletedUser74

I can't take it anymore, all this waiting! I'm gonna order some garlic & bacon breads and re-watch the newest episode of Rick and Morty.

DeletedUser7

I already have my finger on the button - question is, when do I push it?

DeletedUser75

landscape-1454001556-the-voice-uk-will-i-am-turns-1.gif

DeletedUser70

I can't take it anymore, all this waiting! I'm gonna order some garlic & bacon breads and re-watch the newest episode of Rick and Morty.
is it any good tho? didn't dare to watch it after all the crap they did in s3

DeletedUser74

is it any good tho? didn't dare to watch it after all the crap they did in s3
It was the darkest episode in the series so far, holy smokes.

Maybe Rick's genius could help get the event server open though? (Aww, jeez...)