• Attention!
    • In order to participate in the discussion, you need an account on forum.events.the-west.net.​
      • If you have a game account, register a forum account here: Create forum account
        Important: You cannot comment with your account from your home server (e.g. you cannot vote with an account from the German servers)! You have to have a separate registration on our Events Server!​
      • If you don't have a game account register here or send us an e-mail and we will create a game account for you: west-ts@support.innogames.com
        Please send us your desired nickname! Your account will be linked to the e-mail address from which you contact us! Please expect at least 48 hours for the account creation.​

Battles initiated by players

DeletedUser159

I can´t show it, because I would break the rules of teaching support tickets
If you have permission to start friendly battles from some GM in written form, then that GM broke the rules of fairness of whole event, but the blame can't be directed only to him/her. Having GM "on our side" gives certain teams huge advantage, and for the sake of whole event, balance and fair play are wipe out. This whole issue now i would call cheating instead "breaking the rules".

DeletedUser114

If you have permission to start friendly battles from some GM in written form, then that GM broke the rules of fairness of whole event, but the blame can't be directed only to him/her. Having GM "on our side" gives certain teams huge advantage, and for the sake of whole event, balance and fair play are wipe out. This whole issue now i would call cheating instead "breaking the rules".

I think the same as you, our team has not declared any friendly for that reason.

DeletedUser70

So ...we still have no answer and no explanation...

I'm surprised you're surprised. Did you really expect anyone to go ahead and do what they're there for and stand up for us? We got our moral caress "you guys are right, this is outrageous", all. I don't think we're getting anything more than that here... but I'm keen to see someone actually proving me wrong.

DeletedUser7

I firmly declined any and all friendly matches, but it was decided upon in the team that each market can have ONE friendly match if they so wish to do so.

Since there was insufficient time to host friendly matches before the event started, again, it was decided upon that these friendlys will be run simultaneously along with official matches.

Unfortunately, these were not my decisions but they are what they are at this point.

If your market wishes to host a friendly battle against another market. Have your team leader send in a support ticket.

DeletedUser11

I firmly declined any and all friendly matches, but it was decided upon in the team that each market can have ONE friendly match if they so wish to do so.

Since there was insufficient time to host friendly matches before the event started, again, it was decided upon that these friendlys will be run simultaneously along with official matches.

Unfortunately, these were not my decisions but they are what they are at this point.

If your market wishes to host a friendly battle against another market. Have your team leader send in a support ticket.

This is a total confusion. Who is running this event ?

Announcement says one thing, teams in game are doing other things. Is there any way creators of changes post changes for everyone to see ?

There are few names that posted announcements about other changes but not a single word from them about friendly battles .

Dear unknown person , who is allowing some teams to have more battles than other teams in this event keep thing fair please ?

DeletedUser176

Are we allowed to do some friendly matches after the event?

DeletedUser176

tenor.gif