• Attention!
    • In order to participate in the discussion, you need an account on forum.events.the-west.net.​
      • If you have a game account, register a forum account here: Create forum account
        Important: You cannot comment with your account from your home server (e.g. you cannot vote with an account from the German servers)! You have to have a separate registration on our Events Server!​
      • If you don't have a game account register here or send us an e-mail and we will create a game account for you: west-ts@support.innogames.com
        Please send us your desired nickname! Your account will be linked to the e-mail address from which you contact us! Please expect at least 48 hours for the account creation.​

Battles initiated by players

DeletedUser115

So Portugal team can enjoy 6 hours sleep and chance to have maneuver. Where is the balance?

DeletedUser44

I do not have anything against the battle between Slovakia and Poland, but I hope they do not get UPB and money from that battle (because that would clearly represent a small advantage over those of other servers)

however, it would be good that other teams will be allowed to have a practice, preferably against a team that is not in their group (so they can not watch the skills & bonus of the teams in the same group)

edited (traslator troll . . .)

DeletedUser139

I don't know what's more insulting to those who are playing by the rules here. The fact that nothing is being communicated with us or done about these player dug battles (which seem to have GM involvement given the fort name). Or the fact that preventing these battles is a simple solution -- set the cost to dig a battle to an inordinate amount and use the admin tools to declare the battles for the scheduled battles. This nonsense and your continued lack of action against it is giving certain teams an unfair advantage.

Maybe this is why there's been no action on this...
f5a6efeb74.png

7285c20729.png

8ebaa8b50e.png

9d5c15ff75.png

Seems only Foscock and Lenka are actually staying involved here.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser154

it would be nice to getsome answers from the responsible ones....
they have talked about fairnes ..!!!! ????
I fear this gives bad mood, the players want some answers and no one feels responsible. it seems like the planning team doesn' t talk at all

DeletedUser11

I do not have anything against the battle between Slovakia and Poland, but I hope they do not get UPB and money from that battle (because that would clearly represent a small advantage over those of other servers)

however, it would be good that other teams will be allowed to have a practice, preferably against a team that is not in their group (so they can not watch the skills & bonus of the teams in the same group)

edited (traslator troll . . .)

As it wasn't enough Slovakia just dug another friendly battle while other teams didn't have one yet. No comment.

DeletedUser70

So, with the same effort, GM-s can dig one for everyone else too, and we're back to being equal

DeletedUser159

And why some teams can have friendly battles ( and gain money, bonds and points ) while other can't?

DeletedUser121

If there are people breaking the rules and creating unfair practice battles that are not allowed, then that whole team should be removed/banned from the IFBC.

If they "promise not to do it again", then any bonds/cash that have been awarded at the illegal battles should be removed from the players that went. They still had the advantage of trying out tactics against other big teams. If they break that promise, then they should be removed from the IFBC... and maybe even banned from joining future ones.

This needs to be fair for ALL players... not just a handful of "favourites".

DeletedUser147

You can't have something when you are doing nothing...Did you ask if you can have friendly battle ? I think no...You should start to do something and stop to cry here.

DeletedUser28

You can't have something when you are doing nothing...Did you ask if you can have friendly battle ? I think no...You should start to do something and stop to cry here.

Actually, Portugal wanted to have a friendly battle at day 27 but our battle was canceled, in the meantime Slovakia trains attack, trains defence. Such fairness. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser67

Then you would be wrong. The EN team also asked. It was also posted in this exact thread that we could not and there has been nothing posted to change it. So how about you leave the thinking to those more capable.

DeletedUser11

Where exactly should other teams 'cry ' as you said. Somewhere behind the scene like you obviously did and completely ignored official statement in this same thread ?
This is event forum and all rules should be transparent.

Show me where it was said friend battles are allowed - for everyone to see .

DeletedUser114

Where exactly should other teams 'cry ' as you said. Somewhere behind the scene like you obviously did and completely ignored official statement in this same thread ?
This is event forum and all rules should be transparent.

Show me where it was said friend battles are allowed - for everyone to see .

I can´t show it, because I would break the rules of teaching support tickets