• Attention!
    • In order to participate in the discussion, you need an account on forum.events.the-west.net.​
      • If you have a game account, register a forum account here: Create forum account
        Important: You cannot comment with your account from your home server (e.g. you cannot vote with an account from the German servers)! You have to have a separate registration on our Events Server!​
      • If you don't have a game account register here or send us an e-mail and we will create a game account for you: west-ts@support.innogames.com
        Please send us your desired nickname! Your account will be linked to the e-mail address from which you contact us! Please expect at least 48 hours for the account creation.​

about trading

DeletedUser102

Hi,

somebody from our team seems on chat this: [22:31] Hoodoo Lenoir: tradin outside your alliance can cost you a ban

And it started discus about trading. What say about it Da Twista?

DeletedUser7

Trading outside your alliance is not ban worthy. You can trade with whomever you wish to trade with :)

I suspect the player who said this was just trying to scare you so his/her team members do not give away valuable items to other teams.

DeletedUser153

Is it allowed to buy items from teams, which are out of the turnament?

For example CZ buying items from RU?

DeletedUser102

Another question is: When is team out of tournament? After lost chance to participate in final group ro after last battle or after end of group stage?

DeletedUser23

Trading outside your alliance is not ban worthy. You can trade with whomever you wish to trade with :)

I suspect the player who said this was just trying to scare you so his/her team members do not give away valuable items to other teams.

Foei @Hoodoo Lenoir...

DeletedUser176

I would still like to gift some of my stuff to other countries is that still possible?

DeletedUser176

tumblr_inline_nlcuy1rWYg1rbra2d.gif

DeletedUser23

So coming back on this one....
http://prntscr.com/hahcw6
I think this event has been one of the worst i've ever witnessed in my life. There are no straight rules, 1 mod thinks this and the other mod has an other idea and you get banned by one of them...
Great communication on their part (sarcasm), looks like the line-up from Lowlands was right. Puck inno....

DeletedUser176

So coming back on this one....
http://prntscr.com/hahcw6
I think this event has been one of the worst i've ever witnessed in my life. There are no straight rules, 1 mod thinks this and the other mod has an other idea and you get banned by one of them...
Great communication on their part (sarcasm), looks like the line-up from Lowlands was right. Fuck inno....

banned again davieboy? You're doing great mate! But yeah the organisation of this event was as bad as the Dutch national football team.

DeletedUser75

Oh shut up willie, i got banned because you did something wrong... :confused:

DeletedUser176

Oh shut up willie, i got banned because you did something wrong... :confused:

you gave me council and you were mayor so your responsibility! And I got banned because you demanded me to iniatie these fortbattles.