• Attention!
    • In order to participate in the discussion, you need an account on forum.events.the-west.net.​
      • If you have a game account, register a forum account here: Create forum account
        Important: You cannot comment with your account from your home server (e.g. you cannot vote with an account from the German servers)! You have to have a separate registration on our Events Server!​
      • If you don't have a game account register here or send us an e-mail and we will create a game account for you: west-ts@support.innogames.com
        Please send us your desired nickname! Your account will be linked to the e-mail address from which you contact us! Please expect at least 48 hours for the account creation.​

Search results

1. Provide your feedback for IFBC 4

@Syntex : thanks for the explanation. my initial understanding was that the system removes the players after 5 days and the manager can then request a replacement
  2. Provide your feedback for IFBC 4

@felixzey : my mistake i have never seen a soccer world cup where one country had several teams
  3. Provide your feedback for IFBC 4

"I think it does not say that you will be deleted/banned automatically" but that's how i understood it, the leader can then suggest a replacement
  4. Provide your feedback for IFBC 4

if someone knows he is not there for 5 days, but after that he can be active again, would it be possible to go into vacation mode to prevent deletion?
  5. Provide your feedback for IFBC 4

if you can fill one team well, that doesn't mean you can fill several .so its unfair . it should be a worldchampionship, means 1 team per market there should not be another competition within one country, and i said nothing about bigger teams
  6. Provide your feedback for IFBC 4

why? thats not fair !!!! countries that have the possibility of fielding several teams have a better chance of winning the title. there is a huge dislike for the discrimination of smaller markets. hopefully only a few will register, it's the first championship that is already unfair before the...
  7. Provide your feedback for IFBC 4

i haven't found anything about multiple teams per country, are they allowed or not?
  8. IFBC4 - Settings vote

why are duels allowed? it's a fortbattle championship