• Attention!
    • In order to participate in the discussion, you need an account on forum.events.the-west.net.​
      • If you have a game account, register a forum account here: Create forum account
        Important: You cannot comment with your account from your home server (e.g. you cannot vote with an account from the German servers)! You have to have a separate registration on our Events Server!​
      • If you don't have a game account register here or send us an e-mail and we will create a game account for you: west-ts@support.innogames.com
        Please send us your desired nickname! Your account will be linked to the e-mail address from which you contact us! Please expect at least 48 hours for the account creation.​

Search results

1. guy incognito

Feedback International Gold Rush V2

Any news on the Participation reward yet?
  2. guy incognito

Oops! We ran into some problems. Please enter a valid message.

Oops! We ran into some problems. Please enter a valid message.
  3. guy incognito

They banned me and others even when first thing we did on the world was disabling all scripts on the event world and reload the page so no script can be used. So basically they banned for having scripts not for using scripts.
  4. guy incognito

Sees the Golden job script, or you just have not been banned yet. For me it also took around an hour before they banned me for having scripts active for the 30 seconds or so it took me to immediately disable all scripts on the event world and reload the page.
  5. guy incognito

To summarize the standard reply I got, they used a tool to automatically detect scripts and banned people for "Use of scripts".
  6. guy incognito

Yes thnx, but I think you're referring to the point below. I also read that as "if you need to do a quest that on normal worlds requires a crafted jug with water, on this event world you can do the quest with a separate jug and a separate glass water with no crafting needed" I wasn't asking...
  7. guy incognito

So as an example, if you are a tonic peddler and you need 50 jug with water (field cook makes those) for crafting, you need to do the special quest "Jug with Water" 50 times?