• Attention!
    • In order to participate in the discussion, you need an account on forum.events.the-west.net.​
      • If you have a game account, register a forum account here: Create forum account
        Important: You cannot comment with your account from your home server (e.g. you cannot vote with an account from the German servers)! You have to have a separate registration on our Events Server!​
      • If you don't have a game account register here or send us an e-mail and we will create a game account for you: west-ts@support.innogames.com
        Please send us your desired nickname! Your account will be linked to the e-mail address from which you contact us! Please expect at least 48 hours for the account creation.​

Search results

1. IFBC4 - Settings vote

option c some new idea's lets see how that works
  2. Feedback International Gold Rush V2

everybody getting a prize should be checked the rest? no need for but what about the participation prize? whats it gonna be?
  3. Feedback International Gold Rush V2

there probably will be a thread with winners after that? probably support with account and server name
  4. Feedback International Gold Rush V2

some comms allow scripts but if you log in and deactivate all scripts you still get banned without using any so the script detector is as always with everything from inno buged as hell doesn't surprise me a bit all new things from inno are useless or bugged
  5. Feedback International Gold Rush V2

I guess they changed the quest instead of water jugs you gonna need jugs and water thats how I read it :cool:
  6. Feedback International Gold Rush V2

not even possible cause premium is nuggs and the difference between free and nuggs is too big to even attempt it participation prize should be at some level 100 or 150 or so so that people don't log in once and don't do anything anymore I would understand that recap on the server? its just a...
  7. Feedback International Gold Rush V2

no participation prize? so if you don't use nuggs? you are already lost? and don't get anything for the effort or are there some other prizes to be gained without nuggs?
  8. Classic Event World - discussion

2 weeks later? still nothing I don't call that nearing the end
  9. Classic Event World - discussion

still nothing here? also I see that the support ticket made for the reward is removed?
  10. Classic Event World - discussion

Item upgrade: Inactive is active.... just upgraded the joker
  11. Classic Event World - discussion

how late will the server open?
  12. Classic Event World - discussion

something funny? Construction ranking 1st place in construction ranking → Prison Brothers' clothing set 2nd place in construction ranking → 3 items from Prison Brothers' clothing set 3rd place in construction ranking → Prison Brothers dog and shackle you get half a clothing set at 2nd place...