• Attention!
    • In order to participate in the discussion, you need an account on forum.events.the-west.net.​
      • If you have a game account, register a forum account here: Create forum account
        Important: You cannot comment with your account from your home server (e.g. you cannot vote with an account from the German servers)! You have to have a separate registration on our Events Server!​
      • If you don't have a game account register here or send us an e-mail and we will create a game account for you: west-ts@support.innogames.com
        Please send us your desired nickname! Your account will be linked to the e-mail address from which you contact us! Please expect at least 48 hours for the account creation.​

Search results

1. Feedback New Fort Battle formula feedback

I think I speak for some when I say this: I will be more active and go to more battles when new changes are made. Otherwise I'm not doing anything there...already tested what I wanted... In other words, don't worry about the low numbers now...its just reflects the pace of these changes. When...
  2. Feedback New Fort Battle formula feedback

I think this might be an unusual opinion... Union set is OverPowered...too much SP(Skill Points). However, the game was going on this crazy damage train long ago, and didn't seem to want to stop. By that I mean, the main problem is the Damage/Resist Formulas...and many other things. The Power...
  3. Feedback New Fort Battle formula feedback

Cmon Raider.... 30 + 100 = 130 Total shots evaded, you can't really ask more than that. The few 30 is due to the still overpowered Damage Formula...hopefully will get fixed.
  4. Feedback New Fort Battle formula feedback

Well I have posted in the Beta forum...But in a nutshell Resistance goes UP about 75-85 which is still NOT enough comparing to the average increase of 200-300 Damage per shot of the "tanky" builds.
  5. Feedback New Fort Battle formula feedback

I Think this movement has to start some traction! Don't know how many times it was said and whom (I also argued about this xD) but this is something that doesn't really make a lot of sense, and would make a BIG difference do the so great Damager Dealers, at least Damage and Resistance would be...