• Attention!
    • In order to participate in the discussion, you need an account on forum.events.the-west.net.​
      • If you have a game account, register a forum account here: Create forum account
        Important: You cannot comment with your account from your home server (e.g. you cannot vote with an account from the German servers)! You have to have a separate registration on our Events Server!​
      • If you don't have a game account register here or send us an e-mail and we will create a game account for you: west-ts@support.innogames.com
        Please send us your desired nickname! Your account will be linked to the e-mail address from which you contact us! Please expect at least 48 hours for the account creation.​

Search results

1. Feedback International Gold Rush V2

I don't know if some actual feedback is allowed, or if they are all still moaning about getting banned for bots and silver job scripts, but the reskill potions are just a bit too expensive imo.
  2. Classic Event World - discussion

I want to start by saying this "classic-like" world is way more fun then the current version, and thank you for running it. There are a lot of players competing here across all categories, and lots of players just having fun - I do have some notes on improvements that could be made, if anyone...
  3. Classic Event World - discussion

You'll get the Mexican set eventually, but yeah, it's really slow at the start. You could also try Horseback Riding :P
  4. Classic Event World - discussion

Some things that would be cool to add to the Classic feeling; Remove chatroom limits so everyone is in one room, like old county chat, A speed boost to compensate for the much larger v2.x map Ban pants users This should be fun :)
  5. Feedback New Fort Battle formula feedback

At this point, with the sets still increasingly messing things up and the uncertainty of level cap increase, I'd be happy if the changes just meant we had a single other option in defences than "bail inside and wait for attack to mount" every. single. night.
  6. Feedback New Fort Battle formula feedback

This is no longer the IFBC, it's now a testing ground for formula changes. As for the level cap increase rumoured recently, it's fairly vital to give casual players more content to keep them interested and the population on our worlds high enough for potentially good battles. Is it possible...
  7. Feedback New Fort Battle formula feedback

Medium battle around midday, Large in prime time and a small at night? People also seem to prefer a real town's attack over a NPC town attack, most likely due to ranking.
  8. Feedback New Fort Battle formula feedback

Yeah I hope that guy gets banned, and we get the same mechanic Beta world has for stopping multi-battles on a testing world. This also blocks the forts from being dug again for 2 days, so maybe admins can spread those battles out over a couple of days or something.
  9. Feedback New Fort Battle formula feedback

Thank you for posting your thoughts @Hayate Tarzanino, I really hope you continue to comment as the re-balancing process advances. You eloquently and precisely described the situation and the issues of fort fighting, and actually had constructive comments about Pay-to-win, which is incredible...
  10. Feedback New Fort Battle formula feedback

I wonder if Class changes could be considered at some point in the testing process, or will we have to delete and make new accounts to try other classes?
  11. Feedback New Fort Battle formula feedback

That particular hit was so high because the player has 21k if I'm not mistaken, which I believe is intended to encourage deviation from pure HP builds, along with pure leadership builds with the other part of the formula, and we're hopefully going to see some resistance changes soon too.
  12. Feedback New Fort Battle formula feedback

A "home base" for fort fighters is something we've been pushing for on .net too, I'm sure the idea has wide appeal on all markets so I hope they look into it sometime. I believe as a consequence of the pay to win nature of 2.xx, new formulas with diminishing returns are necessary for fair and...
  13. Feedback New Fort Battle formula feedback

I completely agree with that.
  14. Feedback New Fort Battle formula feedback

Everything takes time with just one developer, and there's not gonna be an update on a Friday or the Weekend in case something breaks. Pls ban all the multi accounts and anyone who's been fed items by them though. The "perfect" conditions were great and I hope we don't allow that to be...
  15. Feedback New Fort Battle formula feedback

Well effectively all that happened was the damage formula was changed to remove the viability of pure leadership as a build and shifted that damage to everyone else. you were still watching an otherwise completely regular small battle, where defenders just crumbled 95% of the time in the IFBC...
  16. Feedback New Fort Battle formula feedback

Damage isn't going anywhere, in fact the new formula should increase damage for everyone, except pure leadershits. Someone skilled for damage should still do significantly more damage than tanks, but they'll need to balance their other skills with leadership, or get punished for it in the...
  17. IFBC 3 - discussion

No, I don't think they are. But I love that the germans did it anyway, while also providing data to better inform the decision of the fort numbers for the rest of us. Maybe it was sanctioned as a prelude to the numbers change. This is exactly it, but at least we are finally moving in the right...
  18. IFBC 3 - discussion

Will it though? One expects to win every attack they lead and a large chunk of the battle leaders only lead defences these days for the lack of challenge in attacks, now we may be getting closer to 50/50. I do not think the changes should happen mid-tournament though, that would be insane.
  19. IFBC 3 - discussion

#MakeAdvent75%
  20. IFBC 3 - discussion

Since towns are apparently allowed to own large forts with upgraded barracks, are we allowed to fight over them to deny a potential opponent the barracks advantage?