• Attention!
    • In order to participate in the discussion, you need an account on forum.events.the-west.net.​
      • If you have a game account, register a forum account here: Create forum account
        Important: You cannot comment with your account from your home server (e.g. you cannot vote with an account from the German servers)! You have to have a separate registration on our Events Server!​
      • If you don't have a game account register here or send us an e-mail and we will create a game account for you: west-ts@support.innogames.com
        Please send us your desired nickname! Your account will be linked to the e-mail address from which you contact us! Please expect at least 48 hours for the account creation.​

Search results

1. Feedback International Fort Battle Championship 4

Will this also be implemented in the IFBC-World?
  2. Feedback International Fort Battle Championship 4

It will be interesting to see, if those, who used up all the money for doing some shopping, will keep, what they got.
  3. Feedback International Fort Battle Championship 4

Then just do not punish players för clicking a link, which was not deactivated by the staff.
  4. Feedback International Fort Battle Championship 4

Do you remember, who that was?
  5. Feedback International Fort Battle Championship 4

Starterbox is missing
  6. Feedback International Fort Battle Championship 4

;) :) Edit: the limit for a user definded chatroom is 20, so this is also no alternative to an alliance-chat or a bigger town :(
  7. Feedback International Fort Battle Championship 4

That was not, what I hoped to hear.:rolleyes: The Pre-world is used to let people try, if the want to join one team or another (town can be left), so we either would need more than 60 players in one town to give more than 60 folks a chance, or an alliance with max. 2 towns, but with free trade. ;)
  8. Feedback International Fort Battle Championship 4

Trading within the alliance? (only Pre-world)
  9. Feedback International Fort Battle Championship 4

are alliances allowed in the training world?
  10. Provide your feedback for IFBC 4

No sets. Sets are boring. And upgrading would only result in clicking-races, so no upgrading is better. And please do NOT speak for me, I knew very well, what I was voting for.
  11. IFBC4 - Settings vote

First of all: Can we start with turning down the rhetoric? No one bashes A+B in a tone like that. It would be a simple thing to find points of criticism and overstate them. Maybe the forum crew can tell us who suggested which idea? Just to bring the necessary transparency into the discussion...
  12. IFBC4 - Settings vote

My reason for C: ATTs against a fort full of HP-monster-soldiers all wearing Cortinas oder Leaveworths are simply not possible to win You will never shoot out all those HPs. We had a german contest last year; we had 3 rounds. 1st: completly old school, no sets, level 150 2nd: old sets, level...