• Attention!
    • In order to participate in the discussion, you need an account on forum.events.the-west.net.​
      • If you have a game account, register a forum account here: Create forum account
        Important: You cannot comment with your account from your home server (e.g. you cannot vote with an account from the German servers)! You have to have a separate registration on our Events Server!​
      • If you don't have a game account register here or send us an e-mail and we will create a game account for you: west-ts@support.innogames.com
        Please send us your desired nickname! Your account will be linked to the e-mail address from which you contact us! Please expect at least 48 hours for the account creation.​

We need sets for IFBC4

Do you agree with the introduction of the previously mentioned sets in the shop?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 25 61.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

X-viper

Unassigned
It's 2024, the year when hundreds of sets and lvl 250 exist and we are playng the 4th international fort battle championship with lvl 150 and tailor's items? Really? We also need to farm in order to get products with fort bonuses. The structure of the championship is good, but the fact that we have no items is downright ridiculous. How could the attackers win if it is practically impossible to deal enough damage to KO all defenders if the right team composition is made?
I propose the introduction of some sets in the shop with a 99% discount, the upgrade should be prohibited, just as it is now. The sets proposed by me are: John Bull, Leavenworth, John Astor and Sousa. Full sets, with clothes, weapons and horse sets.
The championship has not started, there is still time.

Refelx

Unassigned
maybe you haven't played forts on this training world before, but it takes 20 rounds for someone to pass out, I don't think it's ok?

firet0uch

Unassigned
Can you use a calculator?
an good attack can deal around 15 to 20k damage per round -> Lets say 15k!
A deffense can have realistic 700-800k HP -> Lets say 750k!
Shootout in 50 rounds.

Why should this not be ok?

firet0uch

Unassigned
And as already said in the other thread: The option won with a huge majority! And a key factor of this option was the "no set policy".
We should therefor keep this!

felixzey

Unassigned
I'm okay with playing without sets , the better combinations win and will make the difference on how teams use the clothes. One thing that I would want to be added is + Labor points bonus and more $ bonus. All and all , the system and everything else is great.