• Attention!
    • In order to participate in the discussion, you need an account on forum.events.the-west.net.​
      • If you have a game account, register a forum account here: Create forum account
        Important: You cannot comment with your account from your home server (e.g. you cannot vote with an account from the German servers)! You have to have a separate registration on our Events Server!​
      • If you don't have a game account register here or send us an e-mail and we will create a game account for you: west-ts@support.innogames.com
        Please send us your desired nickname! Your account will be linked to the e-mail address from which you contact us! Please expect at least 48 hours for the account creation.​

Feedback International Gold Rush V2

shmekeroo

Unassigned
Congratulations to all, even if some people don't deserve congratulations! After all, it has been proven that we were not using any script or program. However I was banned for the last 2 days just enough to lose the 1st place! May you all enjoy the winnings!

byHOY

Unassigned
My little story.
Used Dobby2 from the first level.
I expected a quick ban, but everything was not banned and was not banned. I started it once every day and did nothing else.
So the first week passed and there was no ban.
This continued for the second and third week.
The script worked successfully without stopping.
Three days before the end of the event, I was upset that I didn't get the expected ban :(
That's why I stopped the script.

JWillow

Unassigned
My little story.
Used Dobby2 from the first level.
I expected a quick ban, but everything was not banned and was not banned. I started it once every day and did nothing else.
So the first week passed and there was no ban.
This continued for the second and third week.
The script worked successfully without stopping.
Three days before the end of the event, I was upset that I didn't get the expected ban :(
That's why I stopped the script.

If you didn't get reported to support, you were likely never investigated.

As support keeps telling me, they need reports from players to take any action. Would be nice for them to automatically check everyone and this is why I encouraged toto to report any he wants.

While your story is sad to hear it happened, it doesn't surprise me at all because as with most things in life flaws abound.

russia-spb

Unassigned
I have not visited the event forum for a long time. I learned that some kind of reward is possible for all participants. If it's not too late, how and when can you get it?

felixzey

Unassigned
Surprise!
There is also a participation reward for everyone! Stay tuned, we will announce it soon what is it exactly!

Your The West Team

meme1.jpg