• Attention!
    • In order to participate in the discussion, you need an account on forum.events.the-west.net.​
      • If you have a game account, register a forum account here: Create forum account
        Important: You cannot comment with your account from your home server (e.g. you cannot vote with an account from the German servers)! You have to have a separate registration on our Events Server!​
      • If you don't have a game account register here or send us an e-mail and we will create a game account for you: west-ts@support.innogames.com
        Please send us your desired nickname! Your account will be linked to the e-mail address from which you contact us! Please expect at least 48 hours for the account creation.​

Recent content by Syntex

1. Syntex

International Fort Battle Championship 4

Date Time Nr. Defender Attacker Winner Notes Own Division Battles Max. level: 150 2024-04-24 20:00 1 RO1 RO2 2024-04-24 20:20 2 HU CZ 2024-04-24 20:40 3 MIX3 DE2 2024-04-24 21:00 4 MIX2 MIX1 2024-04-25 20:00 5 ES PL2...
  2. Syntex

Howdy Fort Fighters, Please find below some changes: Registration was closed on Wednesday. We are finalizing all teams, list will be updated soon. It may happen that MIX2 and MIX3 may have a little more team members, but as they are not as organized because people were randomly assigned from...
  3. Syntex

Feedback International Fort Battle Championship 4

I will look at it. Registration ended on Wednesday, we prolonged the deadline. But we cannot guarantee that they will be added ASAP. In case of late registrations, they need to wait. If they are in 2 teams, that can only happen because they signed up both without a team and with a team, so...
  4. Syntex

Thank you everyone for the feedback provided so far, and we are again really sorry for the mistake with the marketing links. We have been working hard in the last days to mitigate as much as possible the disadvantage created this way, therefore we have removed the items/money from the players...
  5. Syntex

As I checked, there are some players who had received the answer that they have been signed up, but are not on the list... So I am really sorry for that. Please send us a ticket if you have not heard from us. And please excuse us for the longer waiting time, we have so many incoming tickets...
  6. Syntex

Most of them are in MIX2 and MIX3. Some waiting to be added to existing teams. Only a few 1-2 were not assigned, who submitted a ticket in the last 12 hours.
  7. Syntex

The link should have been deactivated, was on my list. But the server was started before I could do it. Otherwise we would not been able to start today. And again, this is not to punish them, is to balance the advantage they received. The other option would have been a total character reset...
  8. Syntex

Okay guys. So I was awake until 4 a.m last night to fix the issue caused by duplicate registrations. And I was not alone, some dedicated team members worked all the weekend day and night to create your character manually, spending many hours with them. No one on the event server is getting paid...
  9. Syntex

46 vs 42
  10. Syntex

Please do it then, it would be faster than waiting for us. Or you can contact us, but expect 12-24 hours.
  11. Syntex

We need 1-2 more hours, because of the delays caused by duplicate registrations.
  12. Syntex

Howdy Fort Fighters, Event Settings Changes Please find below some changes to the event: We have added 2 new items to the SHOP: Sturdy shoulder stock Sturdy barrel We have added +10% Labor points bonus Max team limit has been modified to 61 from 60. Teams which do not have 61 players can...
  13. Syntex

We accept everyone's beliefs and we respect it. It is Holidays in some countries, and we have to respect that. Of course, if there are other country specific holidays, you are welcome to request from us to have no battles on that day. With that being said, also members of our team may be from...
  14. Syntex

It has a discount, only for the practice. We will think about maybe doing practice battles. We will announce the details before the start. Forts will be at Admin Town, we will declare battles and add join restrictions. Any changes which will be made about the settings, will be announced...
  15. Syntex

Perhaps on Friday already, or next Monday. Do you have any preference?