• Attention!
    • In order to participate in the discussion, you need an account on forum.events.the-west.net.​
      • If you have a game account, register a forum account here: Create forum account
        Important: You cannot comment with your account from your home server (e.g. you cannot vote with an account from the German servers)! You have to have a separate registration on our Events Server!​
      • If you don't have a game account register here or send us an e-mail and we will create a game account for you: west-ts@support.innogames.com
        Please send us your desired nickname! Your account will be linked to the e-mail address from which you contact us! Please expect at least 48 hours for the account creation.​

Recent content by selakano

1. Feedback International Fort Battle Championship 4

What about 4 more battles in big forts for Monday? @Syntex
  2. Feedback International Fort Battle Championship 4

Don't you think that it was better FOR EVERYONE to make the old link working for all ??? I enter in the world for first time, one hour after the world opened. First think i ask for, was starter bag, everyone send me the link from Practice.. I mean, EVERYONE. And you know what? that was totally...
  3. Feedback International Fort Battle Championship 4

Yeap i saw that. But its not correct that the have banned for 2 hourspeople who used link from IBC4 PRACTICE to take the starter box. It is not players mistake. It was ADMINS mistake who let the old link working... It's an unfair Ban for players. We havent start very nice. Admin's mistake...
  4. Feedback International Fort Battle Championship 4

Why some people have startet box, and some other dont?
  5. Feedback International Fort Battle Championship 4

Hi to everyone. At 25 of March we will be able to make registration to IFBC 4 Practice.. When the practice will end, our data/progress/quests/money etc, will be lost and then we will start again from the beginning to the main event ? we will restart our characters from the beginning? Or we will...