• Attention!
    • In order to participate in the discussion, you need an account on forum.events.the-west.net.​
      • If you have a game account, register a forum account here: Create forum account
        Important: You cannot comment with your account from your home server (e.g. you cannot vote with an account from the German servers)! You have to have a separate registration on our Events Server!​
      • If you don't have a game account register here or send us an e-mail and we will create a game account for you: west-ts@support.innogames.com
        Please send us your desired nickname! Your account will be linked to the e-mail address from which you contact us! Please expect at least 48 hours for the account creation.​

Recent content by rel1

1. Feedback International Fort Battle Championship 4

50 vs 44 doesnt make sense since most of the attacks won... this change just makes attackers stronger
  2. Feedback International Fort Battle Championship 4

i was talking to criminus about this and he suggested to have multiple battles at once with 2 towns at each side so everybody could fit in
  3. Feedback International Fort Battle Championship 4

when it goes live, is it possible to have one awesomia battle for example to do some quest that requires battle before the actual championship battles begin?
  4. Feedback International Fort Battle Championship 4

i would say saturday/sunday should be fine
  5. Feedback International Fort Battle Championship 4

toolkit script is not tolerated, and guy didnt get banned, thats what i am asking why didnt he get banned ?
  6. Feedback International Fort Battle Championship 4

i know someone who has toolkit script and he didnt get banned, so is it allowed or not ? so people know, because without that script battles look completely different, you have no idea what is the HP difference and stuff like that
  7. Feedback International Fort Battle Championship 4

so why some people got banned for using only "tolerated" scripts ?
  8. Provide your feedback for IFBC 4

well we did vote and 46 vs 42 option won no?
  9. Provide your feedback for IFBC 4

yeah thats the point, if there would be only 50 players allowed, you need to strategize even more what characters you choose...
  10. Provide your feedback for IFBC 4

with only 50 players in a team you might have even more teams registered, not much extra players, only 4 in attack, 8 in defence. Plus it would depend even more what characters teams choose. And less players angry that they couldnt be on a battle because of too many players registered
  11. Provide your feedback for IFBC 4

hmm 46 vs 42 battles when you can have 60 players in a team... that means every attack 14 players extra and in defence 18 players extra... a little bit too much i think, should be only 50 players allowed in a team, whats the point of having so many extra players when 1/4 of them cant even play?
  12. Provide your feedback for IFBC 4

the event should be over before july... then a lot of people stop caring about west as lady suggested... so the event should start mid april the latest in my opinion
  13. IFBC4 - Settings vote

i just dont like the idea that some countries would have multiple teams battling against each other... i mean the point of this event is to decide which country is the best so there should be only one team per country in my opinion
  14. IFBC4 - Settings vote

better option would probably be both attack/defence at once so you have attack team and defence team like at previous IFBC, rather that than having multiple teams from one country in my opinion
  15. IFBC4 - Settings vote

I would go with B version ... 120-150 people might be too many for some countries and 50-60 people is too little for many countries...