• Attention!
    • In order to participate in the discussion, you need an account on forum.events.the-west.net.​
      • If you have a game account, register a forum account here: Create forum account
        Important: You cannot comment with your account from your home server (e.g. you cannot vote with an account from the German servers)! You have to have a separate registration on our Events Server!​
      • If you don't have a game account register here or send us an e-mail and we will create a game account for you: west-ts@support.innogames.com
        Please send us your desired nickname! Your account will be linked to the e-mail address from which you contact us! Please expect at least 48 hours for the account creation.​

Recent content by firet0uch

1. firet0uch

Feedback International Fort Battle Championship 4

@naveenstuns And the last sentence is, what make me a bit nervous, was those are temporary questlines. I think it is not wrong to ask for looking into it as now there is stil time to react.
  2. firet0uch

@Syntex I hope the 16th Birthday event will not happen here? The set would completly destroy the championship in my opinion.
  3. firet0uch

Great tactics to not have an annoucement and after questions in forum to read but not to answer...
  4. firet0uch

no reason to feel dumb. Just a small detail, that could have been oversight :)
  5. firet0uch

I think this is very clear, why it is that way: There are only 14 Forts and 15 Battles. One battle, which seems to be yours, needs to be called out after the first one happend today. After that you should be the owner of this fort as defender.
  6. firet0uch

It is not a supporters fault the world opened to early! No supporter has the rights to do that, only CMs or higher have that right.
  7. firet0uch

Today the schedule should come out :)
  8. firet0uch

@Syntex The named weapons are missing in the Admin Town.
  9. firet0uch

Attackers:defenders: 46 vs 42 OR 50 vs 44 (the exact ratio will be announced after the registration period ends)
  10. firet0uch

yeah for testing purposes. But there was no final announcement about the sizes.
  11. firet0uch

No you are not.
  12. firet0uch

Idea to have equal amount of battles inside a conference: N1 and S1 only battle 3 of 4 teams against each other. (in the cross conference battles) That would lead to (per team): N1 13 battles N2 13 battles S1 12 battles S2 12 battles
  13. firet0uch

@Criminus what about the game plan of the stages? Can you give insights? Also when will the wirst battles be? when can we expect the timeschedule?
  14. firet0uch

In the original Post there would have been 9 teams eliminated out of 16 after the first stage in each conference. So that would be 18 elims from 32 teams. In my idea as you said it would be 5 elims from 15, or 6 from 16. So not that much ;) about the different amout of battles: if two or more...
  15. firet0uch

The numbers from the announcement are for a 32 teams tournament with 4 divisions per conference. as we only have 2 divisions per conference, there will only be 2 division champions. What I dont know, is how this affects the number of wildcards given. I posted in the german West forum how I...