• Attention!
    • In order to participate in the discussion, you need an account on forum.events.the-west.net.​
      • If you have a game account, register a forum account here: Create forum account
        Important: You cannot comment with your account from your home server (e.g. you cannot vote with an account from the German servers)! You have to have a separate registration on our Events Server!​
      • If you don't have a game account register here or send us an e-mail and we will create a game account for you: west-ts@support.innogames.com
        Please send us your desired nickname! Your account will be linked to the e-mail address from which you contact us! Please expect at least 48 hours for the account creation.​

Recent content by felixzey

1. felixzey

Feedback International Fort Battle Championship 4

Saloon bag was totally unnecessary, if all players started at 1 level without any crazy XP bonus , all items required to get for the tutorial quest would've been finished in less than 5 minutes because of the Greenhorn bonus. Starting with 150 makes it again more difficult to farm products. If...
  2. felixzey

Feedback International Fort Battle Championship 4

will all named items be in the GM town? or at least specific fort related items?
  3. felixzey

Provide your feedback for IFBC 4

Simply take Champions League for example, there are multiple teams from a single country, those teams are the best teams that represent that said country. Bigger countries have more teams and small countries have less , let's say for example the English teams , they have a lot of good teams like...
  4. felixzey

Feedback International Gold Rush V2

Surprise! There is also a participation reward for everyone! Stay tuned, we will announce it soon what is it exactly! Your The West Team
  5. felixzey

Are you happy now @toto70 ? :D
  6. felixzey

If a noob like you can win full Gringo then we should consider starting playing in .ES . Seems to me there's full of noobs there.
  7. felixzey

Lmao if you think you need to sit hours and hours to win at Achievement rank you should rethink about deleting your account. We get it @toto70 you are frustrated that you didn't win , nothing in this life is easy , I don't know how you grew up or how they taught you but you don't get what you...
  8. felixzey

thanks my g btw I don't speak Spanish, I used translator to talk with you.
  9. felixzey

Oh my god you must have cameras on my home and you can see that I don't eat change or go to bathroom, sure man , I wear a diaper when I play The-West speed servers so I can shit and piss myself without having to waste any time going to the bathroom. Can you guess why I made 17 hours after the...
  10. felixzey

No he is saying that I was working from 27.04 15:00 until 28.04 21:00 so basically I was working for 30 hours then got banned for 17 hours ( not true btw I got banned for 8) , but it's true I was working for 30 hours and that's the day I got banned, I was talking with both Doc and toto but I...
  11. felixzey

Still waiting.... for @toto70 and his statistical data
  12. felixzey

Interesting way of keeping notes since you are using a PC/Laptop you should've been able to do it on that much faster ( though if that's how it's better for you , then good for you ) Doc Weber got banned 1 hour before the world ended but we won't know what happened between him and the support...
  13. felixzey

@toto70 even ChatGPT knows what Selenium and Dobby2 is lol
  14. felixzey

1) Blade and Doc Weber never had any videos posted 2) Uchiha Madara ( which btw it's me this just my old nickname ) had a video troll just to troll Rank1 player and in general everyone because it was funny. 3) Only Velier and shmekeroo had videos posted ( I didn't really check anyone else lower...