• Attention!
    • In order to participate in the discussion, you need an account on forum.events.the-west.net.​
      • If you have a game account, register a forum account here: Create forum account
        Important: You cannot comment with your account from your home server (e.g. you cannot vote with an account from the German servers)! You have to have a separate registration on our Events Server!​
      • If you don't have a game account register here or send us an e-mail and we will create a game account for you: west-ts@support.innogames.com
        Please send us your desired nickname! Your account will be linked to the e-mail address from which you contact us! Please expect at least 48 hours for the account creation.​

Recent content by Criminus

1. Criminus

Feedback International Fort Battle Championship 4

We are still making preparations for the event. I think this will be decided today or later tomorrow.
  2. Criminus

We are still getting applications in. At the moment just MIX1 is done we are waiting for more players to join.
  3. Criminus

I am not sure which question I should answer? I think the announcements are clear about the event and its schedule. I mean ... I can't give you a call and explain the rules, terms and conditions, answer each of the question (which you can find already in the announcement), etc. If you are...
  4. Criminus

Results design event

For voting only you will get: 1x Booby Trap and 50 Bonds. Criminus