• Attention!
    • In order to participate in the discussion, you need an account on forum.events.the-west.net.​
      • If you have a game account, register a forum account here: Create forum account
        Important: You cannot comment with your account from your home server (e.g. you cannot vote with an account from the German servers)! You have to have a separate registration on our Events Server!​
      • If you don't have a game account register here or send us an e-mail and we will create a game account for you: west-ts@support.innogames.com
        Please send us your desired nickname! Your account will be linked to the e-mail address from which you contact us! Please expect at least 48 hours for the account creation.​

IFBC 3 - discussion

DeletedUser17

Question/remark

According to the schedule, Match 11 will already start while match 9 and 10 aren't completed. While match 9 and 10 need to be finished, as the winners of those two matches fight in Match 11.

1588867777758.png1588867731835.png

DeletedUser1096

We reported a rule break regarding batory-san attacking us as a slovakian team member. He was reported immediately but kept on duelling, and he is still in the game, can you please act accordingly?

Thank you for your work,
Aston*

DeletedUser1096

Not crying this time:

Why can an adventurer ghost after being hit five times? :D I'd love an open look in the calculation of adventurer bonus cuz I don't believe in wiki and fights anymore.

DeletedUser17

With Update 2.125:
Fort Battles (not on beta)
Reduce number of attackers in the fort battles:
  • small: 46v42,
  • medium: 92v84
  • large: 130v120.

Will this also be inplemented here? Or will the tournament be finished with the 50-42 numbers?

Deleted User - 6799

Yea too late now..
But one can imagine it would be a bit different and a bit "fun" Event instead, if it was done before.

DeletedUser153

For the tournament itself I am 100% sure, that the numbers of the fights are not important, because we have the circuit system.

But a change now would affect the fights themselfs and would them make less/not comparable.

Deleted User - 6799

Even though I like it, Circuit system doesn't ensure "fun" and doesn't prevent abusing the broken state of the game with things like 35 duelers on Attack.

It sucks to be a Tank/Blocker especially in Defense for the reasons that were mentioned hundreds of times.

Besides, knowing the outcome of a Battle from start (any decent Attack can win easy) isn't fun either.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1089

Today, we saw adventure bonus...

Oh wait, excuse me, actually we didn't.

But yeah it's a game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 340

Today, we saw adventure bonus...

Oh wait, excuse me, actually we didn't.

But yeah it's a game.
You did more adventurers bonus on the fight. Why do you complain ? You hold your Worker's tower with bonus on every single round in the earlier rounds.
Like please, give us something to :D